Page 75 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by fvnfish View Post
    hey sooner or later id like to be able to place coble stone on the map iam pretty sure everyone agrees

thanks!!!
    Just change the acre type to that of an acre that would normally have it, such as town hall.

I woke up to find something very strange and also pretty funny in my AC town today. My new neighbor just moved in, and the game decided to put his house directly behind the Town Hall. I can't even enter the house!

I'd imagine this happened because I moved a bunch of signs behind the Town Hall awhile ago. I'll just move his house to a better spot, but thought I'd mention this. I'm not sure if it could actually be useful for anything other then a good laugh though.

haha nice!
    i moved removed all of my signs exept for the 10 that belong to the neighbors

> Will the cobblestone be possible to edit in the future
    No. The cobblestone patterns and acre types are hard coded in the game. As mentioned, pick one of the acre types with the cobblestone.
    (possible with a runtime 'code' but IMHO not worth the hassle like most local graphics hacks)

> Will ACToolkit be ported over to allow Macs to run the program?
    I doubt any of the Windows/PC tools will be ported to run as a native Mac/OSX app. It is possible, but time would be better spent adding more features.
    For Mac users, there are plenty of Windows on Mac options out there (Parallels, VMWare, and IMHO the best of all BootCamp dual boot).
    See http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1288

>...I was wondering if a way to add/remove DLC from the save will ever be introduced
    And other possibilities of integrating the tools into one.
    Currently, the tools are separate (ACToolkit, NPC_Tool, PattView, EZ_DLC_Install). They are written by different people, using different tools/programming languages, and released on their own independent schedules.
    Like porting to the Mac, the integration could be tighter, but IMHO time would be better spent adding more features.
    If there is a common feature that makes sense to add in both tools, please suggest it (eg: the current ACToolkit is aware of installed DLC and lets you create items)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

Great info as always, DsPet. Thanks a million. So is that to say that AcToolkit will be compatible with the item creation tool when testing out new dlc?
    Everywhere at once.

Hey Virus, I actually have a request. Do you think you can make it to where you can view the grass that has been warn down when you are editing your town? I would like to re-do my paths, but trees/signs are in the way. This would be a lot easier.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Related to Pho8's post:

Previously, I put Player A and Player D houses in the upper-right corner and put all the signs behind them. Then one of the signs turned into a neighbor's house. The result:

It was pretty funny for a bit. I was able to push him off the roof to the ground. I didn't stick around long enough to see if he could make it back to his house. xD
    Last edited by Summersett; 02-17-2009 at 10:03 PM.

lmao good one Summersett

Nevermind.
    Last edited by jonjosh; 02-17-2009 at 10:34 PM.

Oh man, this just keeps getting better with every update. I used to hate my town but thanks to virus im playing animal crossing all the time. However i wish it was possible, or in the next update you could customize where you wanted ponds, cobblestone etc. instead of being forced to place them in certain location.