Page 72 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

A user in our IRC channel was kind enough to send me their save file. I figured out what is causing the "Replaced 0 strings" problem and should have a fix out in the next couple of days.

I originally thought that Gulliver's UFO required a sign, but I think I am wrong about that. I will change that in the next version as well.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    A user in our IRC channel was kind enough to send me their save file. I figured out what is causing the "Replaced 0 strings" problem and should have a fix out in the next couple of days.

I originally thought that Gulliver's UFO required a sign, but I think I am wrong about that. I will change that in the next version as well.
    haha yeah i put the ufo down and it was there on the beach but with a sign sticking outta the top lmao!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Animal Crossing City Folk_009.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	479  

Quote Originally Posted by XAlucarDX454 View Post
    haha yeah i put the ufo down and it was there on the beach but with a sign sticking outta the top lmao!!
    Lmfao!! haha

That's odd. I get the UFO, but I don't get a sign until the ufo is gone the next day.
    Everywhere at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    That's odd. I get the UFO, but I don't get a sign until the ufo is gone the next day.
    Same with me.

Has anyone changed their name, and have had the animals think they are a new person.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheat5 View Post
    Has anyone changed their name, and have had the animals think they are a new person.
    No. (the message is to short so I have to blab on about how this message is to short)

Might I suggest, for a feature, a button that toggles on/off the ability to ONLY place objects on ($FFF1)?

So wait...

If you're able to place different "signs" such as the New Years board, and etc.

Is there a way to duplicate the Bulletin board?

I've asked that already, but, it seems possible to duplicate SOME items here...