Page 67 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Will we be able to switch between different Nooks? I want to get rid of Nookingtons...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_of_Sparta View Post
    I'm wondering if there is such thing as a grass editor, So I could make a path easyer?

And replace parts of grass?
    If you read the completed list it says there is... ._. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Nowhere does it say that mods are required to (or even should be) nice.

One can't ask an unintelligent question and expect an intelligent response.
    While I agree it gets annoying answering the same questions repeatedly because people don't have 20 minutes to comb the thread or bother with the search function-- doesn't mean they're not intelligent (though the average forum goer is questionable..). People will always goes for the most convenient method on the internet. And no, there is nothing that says a mod should be nice. I just never understood websites who acted like dicks and expected a booming community (not to say this site does or is affected by your attitude).

Blog Entries

Oh well. The search function is there for a reason. We don't enjoy wasting our time answering the same questions over and over. Being lazy does not give a user the right to repeat the same questions asked before. Take the time to read through or search. Don't bother wasting ours.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

First off, I would like to say thankyou to Virus for this awesome tool as I currently have more fun editing my AC:LGTTC game data than actually playing.

- - -

Now for my question...

Is it possible, in a future release to be able to remove the signposts?

Blog Entries

Title has been changed to 1.1 but the homepage is still at 1.0. Maybe im just too impatient

Get v1.1 here! Post any bugs or problems in this thread.

Some info about a few of the new features:

• Building Placement and Deletion
      • This is an advanced feature.
      • Deleting resident and neighbor houses could cause bad side effects, such as freezing.
      • Certain buildings require a sign "slot". The editor will not allow you to place some buildings if you have too many signs.
      • The game may require a sign for a special event, such as Gulliver's UFO, or to place new neighbor houses if you don't already have 10. Removing all signs is not recommended.
      • The game will automatically place deleted neighbor houses on free signs if any are available.

• Grass Editor
      • This can be used to restore and remove all grass, as well as to draw your own paths.
      • This editor will display your town like the town editor, but will overlay two shades of brown depending on how bad the grass is worn. The colors may get tweaked in another release.
      • The higher the value, the better condition the grass will be in.
      • 255 is the max value.

• Name editing
      • You can edit all 4 resident's names and your town's name.
      • Names must be a minimum of 4 characters. This may get tweaked in another release.

• Tans
      • Available in the Appearance Editor.

• Tans can only be seen during summer months. (A few people have claimed that tans will appear not only in the summer months.)

• DLC Detection
      • All downloaded items can be found under Items -> Downloaded Content.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

Talking

awesome THANKS!!

Blog Entries

My love for you virus has grown immensely! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Blog Entries

Sorry for asking but is there any way to change my gender? I want to impersonate someone XD