Page 51 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

I tried using the deseeding method from ACWW on ACCF and it didnt work. i dont think u can remove buildings/signs =/but i ight be rong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    I tried using the deseeding method from ACWW on ACCF and it didnt work. i dont think u can remove buildings/signs =/but i ight be rong.
    You can't deseed on AC:CF, at least I don't think so. You can put objects on top of buildings though, which is fun XD

i cant drop stuff on buildings =/

ALSO
    Im not sure if your invsible chair is with or without arms, but i got this via pick up others stuff code. Went to the cafe and picked up the chairs so to speak.

$c839
    Armless invisible chair.

Appears unknown to the editor. I never tried your chair, which im guessing has arms. This is armless and can be used to make a invisible maze in ur house.

Just a lil something extra you can add when or if you make an update.

> is it possible to include a feature that would change the exterior style of animal houses?
    Not AFAIK. I believe the house style is decided by the animal type (ie. "Prototype" in NPC_Tool)

>How hard would it be to be able to modify what the signs read?
    The text on the small signposts is hard coded in the game, depending on your language.
    (NOTE: when a Japanese visitor visits your town all your signs will read as Japanese)
    The one exception is the bulletin board text (which you can edit in the game)

> $c839
    > Armless invisible chair.
    FWIW: It is on the item list as "not used" - $C838
    NOTE: the item codes are normally multiples of 4 (ie. hex code end in "0", "4", "8" or "C")
    The game uses the other numbers (the lower 2 bits) for the orientation of the furniture in your house
    (ie. rotating it within the game will change the lower 2 bits). Also used for number of sheets of paper.
    Whether Virus wants to support rotating items is up to him (it is rather obscure IMHO, it never got finished in the old AC:WW editor and few complained)

Oh i thought it was a different one, because acww had with and without arms for invisible chairs.

I was thinking....
    Now to the real part: For a feature, if possible, maybe add the ability to add items to the program itself, to be able to put Items aquired via DLC. That's the best I can explain it... :\

I love this program. I was able to put a white katana on top of my fireplace using the House Editor. The white katana is an item that must be placed on the floor.. not anymore, it looks great on top of the mantle

Default Cobble stone

Don't forget to put the cobblestone display also in the next update! i didn't see it on your to do list btw.

hope it comes fast the next update cos i wanna place my buildings the correct way. maybe it is even possible to give the standard location a red mark as in the editor for the ds sow you know where ya need to put te buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Omniferious View Post
    I was thinking....
    Now to the real part: For a feature, if possible, maybe add the ability to add items to the program itself, to be able to put Items aquired via DLC. That's the best I can explain it... :\

Add DLC injector? And open source the item list so to speak?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by herox View Post
    Add DLC injector? And open source the item list so to speak?
    DLC injector can be done easily, the "open source thing" wouldn't be open source >_> itd be fairly easy to add something in the would add a hex to the map editor, depending how he has it set up of course...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.