Page 48 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

I dont know if anyone has asked about this but, is there anyway to remove signs. I mean i can move tem to a new location but, if someone actually moves in on one, my trees or flowers get there *** kicked.

Also what about replacing the sign with a current neighbors house?

I might implement the ability to remove (and add) signs in a later version. I'm not sure how safe it is yet.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

as long as you cannot use them as seeds, how unsafe could it be?
    also nook upgrades. I cant even find how to do it legit O-O.

Quote Originally Posted by herox View Post
    Wow. You realize that we don't know what limitation we have towards lots of editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    I might implement the ability to remove (and add) signs in a later version. I'm not sure how safe it is yet.
    It shouldn't be too bad if it's anything like WW. I removed all of mine and my houses with RTWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Could you maybe implement the ability to edit your town's villagers in a way that so you could choose which animals you want in your town?

Quote Originally Posted by herox
    Nook's Cranny: Available from the start of the game.

Nook 'n' Go: Buy and sell a total of 25 000 bells worth of goods. Wait for a week after you have done your part-time job.

Nookway: Buy and sell a total of 50 000 bells worth of goods. Wait for a week after you get Nook 'n' Go.

Nookingtons: Buy and sell 150 000 bells worth of goods. Wait for 3 weeks after you get Nookway (You don't have to have a visitor from another town buy something from Nookway).

"Buy and sell xxx bells worth of goods."
    Buying say 10,000 and selling 40,000 will count as Buying and selling 50,000

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

> Could you maybe implement the ability to edit your town's villagers in a way that so you could choose which animals you want in your town?
    Please see "NPC_Tool" http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1129

re: Nook upgrades
    I recommend making Royal Crowns and selling them to Nook (300K Bells each). And with a little time travelling it will upgrade with little effort. Donate the extra bells to work towards the bridge and fountain/windmill. Remember to save that town and use it for future customization.

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > Could you maybe implement the ability to edit your town's villagers in a way that so you could choose which animals you want in your town?
    Please see "NPC_Tool" http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1129

re: Nook upgrades
    I recommend making Royal Crowns and selling them to Nook (300K Bells each). And with a little time travelling it will upgrade with little effort. Donate the extra bells to work towards the bridge and fountain/windmill. Remember to save that town and use it for future customization.
    Royal Crown Trick FTW

i used thrones to upgrade my nook, now im stuck at the 3rd level.

Pretty much perfect so far, thanks for creating such a wonderfull program, will you be adding the extra downloadable items nintendo has distributed like the red pikmin hat & in a few days the spinning top as currently these items appear as unknown on the list when you run the editor & have them on your save file.

It's interesting as it makes me wonder what other secret items nintendo has hidden in the game.