Page 46 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Thank You. I have been using the beta 4. Didn't know about the final version. Yes I am I noob to this site, but I do own the game. So no requesting a Data Bin here.
    Thanks for the great app.
    Last edited by Cheat5; 12-24-2008 at 12:29 PM.

For people who can't use the installer/extractor because of illegitimate issues. There is a way but I won't mention it if Virus doesn't want me to.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Default A bug

I found a bug in the change gate style thing. When you change the gate style and go inside... you can't see a thing there because it's pitch black for some reason... I forgot to make a backup so now I'm stuck with a buggy gate xD.

@redsalb
    I don't think that is a bug with changing the gate style. You either have some cheat codes enabled or you changed something else (acres, or moved buildings).

@looneyloo101
    That is probably not possible with save editing. I'm sure a code could do it, though.

Default wah

I updated my wii to play AC CF without Gecko OS, so that the gate would go normal again. but now I can't extract or install save files anymore... but the gate did went back to normal.

EDIT: The wii thingy said my SD card wasn't writable, so I plugged it into my pc and did it back in my wii, and the extractor works fine now. sorry for the trouble xD
    Last edited by redsalb; 12-25-2008 at 10:16 AM. Reason: dunno

Talking ~Suggestion for the next ACToolkit~

Hey, i got a suggestion for the next ACToolkit, if they'll be any... There should be a feature that can let you choose the neighbors you want to have and put them in your town, and take the neighbors you DON'T want and put them out of your town. And NOT be limited to only 10 neighbors only, atleast up to 20 or more. And also to be able to change your name, or town name. =)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiNjAxLe3 View Post
    Hey, i got a suggestion for the next ACToolkit, if they'll be any... There should be a feature that can let you choose the neighbors you want to have and put them in your town, and take the neighbors you DON'T want and put them out of your town. And NOT be limited to only 10 neighbors only, atleast up to 20 or more. And also to be able to change your name, or town name. =)
    -sigh- can you say... look around? Also it isn't possible to have more than 10 neighbors houses in your town at one time. Also, look at the to do list on the first post.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Not sure if this one's been mentioned yet, but how about an option to switch between the Lighthouse and the Windmill. Can it be done even?

It used to be on the to-do list... so it probably got dropped. lol