Page 45 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by ray11 View Post
    there is a way to use .bin file .. you need to use the windows version of segher's tools. it decrypts the .bin save

i already posted this on where to get it at.. all you need to do is get your keys from xyzzy.. there a guide oh how to do it on there.. you also need a hex editor to make the required keys..
    I believe the windows port of segher's tools you're talking about is FE100 0.1b, correct? Anyway, there's an easier method of getting the required keys now. Wiicrazy just released his FE100 Key Grabber tool, which will automatically get the keys from your xyzzy key dump or from a .bin save file. You will still need the key dump in order to get the ECC key though.
    The two's, the zero's and the nine's. Guess what it means?

Quote Originally Posted by Luigicrowd View Post
    I love the idea of being able to change my town's layout, what I want to do is to create a town I want (It's not obvious at all it's been hacked) However, would changing the town layout using this program cause some unforseen side effects later on even if the town could load fine?
    The only dangers I can think of right away are two of the three town fund donations: the bridge and the lighthouse/windmill. The game is going to expect at least one acre that has a bridge counterpart... if it doesn't find one, it might crash. It'll also expect a place to put the lighthouse/windmill but I'm not sure how that works yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Potatamoto View Post
    The only dangers I can think of right away are two of the three town fund donations: the bridge and the lighthouse/windmill. The game is going to expect at least one acre that has a bridge counterpart... if it doesn't find one, it might crash. It'll also expect a place to put the lighthouse/windmill but I'm not sure how that works yet.
    Thats a good point. Trial and Error however.

I still say a "Save As" button.
    And maybe a Remove All Buried Items.?

I have another question, and forgive me if it sounds dumb.
    Ok if I create another town, and go in replacing all of the acres.
    Will that replace the grass in the new areas.
    Or will the game still register the grass I worn out as gone.

If so is there a way to alter the data to get a new set of grass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cheat5 View Post
    If so is there a way to alter the data to get a new set of grass.
    Code release section.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Just use the restore grass feature in the toolkit.

is it possible to have the cobble stone layout in the acre editor so you can see where you can't plant trees or dig when you change a building acre.

also would love to see the default locations of the stores related to the cobblestone so you can create a real like village a none will ever now you changed acres

Cobblestone will be in the next update.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

I don't remember seeing it, but do you have an ETA for the next update?

Nope. Not yet.