Page 44 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Default Thank you!

First, I'd like to thank Virus for his great work, that must have been very hard to do, so thank you and whoever worked on the AC Tool Kit.

Second, I want to make a request. I came here hoping for a "pattern maker".
    Just like the one for AC:WW. So, can you add it?

Thank you .

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

I don't think this was answered anywhere that I saw, but why do we have to use the .dat files from the save extractor, when we can just remove the "no copy flags" and transfer the regular .bin file?

I guess its not that big of a deal, but I Just think it would be easier.

Is there a source code for ACToolkit? I could probably just do it myself.

Oh, sorry I didn't see that, I fail! (0_0

Thanks for the help, Area51 ^_^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 0xRAIN View Post
    I don't think this was answered anywhere that I saw, but why do we have to use the .dat files from the save extractor, when we can just remove the "no copy flags" and transfer the regular .bin file?

I guess its not that big of a deal, but I Just think it would be easier.

Is there a source code for ACToolkit? I could probably just do it myself.
    It has been answered. go look.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

@0xRAIN
    Adding .bin support has already been discussed and I do not plan on it. Most people who are wanting .bin support have pirated copies of the game. As DsPet said, using the save extractor is faster anyway. Also, in case you don't already know, the .bin files are encrypted.

there is a way to use .bin file .. you need to use the windows version of segher's tools. it decrypts the .bin save

i already posted this on where to get it at.. all you need to do is get your keys from xyzzy.. there a guide oh how to do it on there.. you also need a hex editor to make the required keys..

Loading the Homebrew channel to remove flags then go into the memory is 2 steps instead of one haha.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

#C244 'moth orchid' is not in the toolkit's item list. just f.y.i.

I love the idea of being able to change my town's layout, what I want to do is to create a town I want (It's not obvious at all it's been hacked) However, would changing the town layout using this program cause some unforseen side effects later on even if the town could load fine?