Page 42 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

i'm not sure at the moment. I will check but my bro's on tales of symphonia. I was using a 1:1 copy of Animal Crossing (NTSC) and that failed while it was reading the disc. I then tried a Partitioned Version (PAL) and that didn't work either (I got the same error). my wii is only soft-modded, does it have to be fully modded? if so, would you please consider making a .bin file compatability

The savegame extractor/installer only works with retail copies (unless you have a modchip).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

dammit. I thought that might be it. unlucky cus nobody I know has this game so could you please consider making the ACToolkit compatible with the .bin file plz. Thanks : )

Buy the game.

Atually there a Savefile unpacker/packer released for windows .. it takes the .bin save file and decrypts it .. and it can also encrypt it after you done editing the .dat file ..

but you need to get you own keys .. from xyzzy and such ..

it was released on gbatemp here a link to it .. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123406

makes it alot easyer then that save extractor app

> ...makes it alot easyer then that save extractor app
    Have you tried both and compared them?
    See older discussion: http://game-hackers.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=110
    The gamesave extractor is faster, and easier (ie. fewer buttons to press) and less error prone IMHO (even ignoring the extra steps to run the unpack/repack utility).
    People who have a legal copy of the game should use the recommended method (gamesave extract/install). It is superior in many ways.
    For others who can't use gamesave extract/install, consider the time you will save (and use it to buy a legal copy of the game ;-)
    Last edited by DsPet; 12-19-2008 at 03:38 PM.

Default Stone tiles in acres

Dear Virus,

is it possible to just like the ac:ww toolkit to have the acre's show where the stores should be on the acre or show the stone tileing on the floor where you normaly can't plant a tree/flower or dig?

would be a great help to edit a town but leave the main idea of where evrything is intact.

with greets Pascal

There are two options for people who can't get the extractor working option 1. Buy the game, and option 2. Learn to pirate games the right way with a modchip (I don't support pirating yada yada ;P)
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Can you add a House/Nook's store expansion modifier? A Town upgrade modifier would be appriciated as well...