Page 40 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

If you don't mind, email the original save file and the re-saved file (no changes made) to [email protected]

The only things that have the potential to change when saving without making changes are the checksums. I have not made any modifications to how those are calculated.

Awsome work again virus.
    Thanks alot. With nook editor, its awsome!
    keep up the good work mate

How do i use the save extractor? i put it on my SD card but it either doesnt come up OR if i rename it to boot.elf it says invalid application.

Quote Originally Posted by herox View Post
    How do i use the save extractor? i put it on my SD card but it either doesnt come up OR if i rename it to boot.elf it says invalid application.
    Are you useing Homebrew channel or another boot method

Homebrew. Yesterday i used a method using wad installer to make it so my apps can work cuz im on 3.4U. Should i downgrade my firmware?

sorry to double post but upon making the dol into boot.dol it works.

What happened to the customizable item colors? :[ oh yeah and awesome final v1.0 !! thanks :]

EDIT: ...oh...nvm x]
    Last edited by looneyloo101; 12-17-2008 at 04:27 PM.

Help -> Change Colors.

Virus its all good sorry about that last night it was late and I wasn't thinking straight haha.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

My save file isn't working... I used ACToolkit 1.0 and when I loaded into the Wii, it stood on the loading screen.