Page 37 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

@Linuks
    I made some town changes and moved the table/stand thing to a different location without any problems. It doesn't look like there is a bug in the toolkit.

Its not a bug in the tool kit, its just the way the game is programmed. The special types of buildings that will appear such as the fishing stand that would come during the fishing tournament still appear in the acre where your town hall used to be, but it won't appear if there is another building in the way. The special visitors however will still appear about 4 spaces in front of the town hall after it is moved. So either somethings in the way, you changed the acre that used to have the town hall with the acre editor, or its still there and you just missed it.

Anyways, i love this tool kit its pretty much already got everything i could possibly want in it, so everything else you add is just a great bonus, the only thing i want to know is if we will ever be able to use it to add buildings, like i really would like to have more than one fountain. lighthouses and windmills in my town, will this ever be a possibility?
    Last edited by Ticklemeemo; 12-13-2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Ask a question

@Virus
    Okay, thanks for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklemeemo View Post
    Its not a bug in the tool kit, its just the way the game is programmed. The special types of buildings that will appear such as the fishing stand that would come during the fishing tournament still appear in the acre where your town hall used to be, but it won't appear if there is another building in the way. The special visitors however will still appear about 4 spaces in front of the town hall after it is moved. So either somethings in the way, you changed the acre that used to have the town hall with the acre editor, or its still there and you just missed it.

Anyways, i love this tool kit its pretty much already got everything i could possibly want in it, so everything else you add is just a great bonus, the only thing i want to know is if we will ever be able to use it to add buildings, like i really would like to have more than one fountain. lighthouses and windmills in my town, will this ever be a possibility?
    Thank you.
    So, Is there a special acre for Town Hall (like 26&27 normal for Nook, 22&23 normal for Museum) ?
    And what you mean by "another building in the way" can be a flower ?

Quote Originally Posted by Linuks View Post
    @Virus
    Okay, thanks for the answer

Thank you.
    So, Is there a special acre for Town Hall (like 26&27 normal for Nook, 22&23 normal for Museum) ?
    And what you mean by "another building in the way" can be a flower ?
    yes there is, try 31 ;D

When I move buildings, the stone 'path' in front of them disappears..
    Can you make it change your friendcode, because when I want to transfer a save file from one wii to another, I can't go online anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by NRaider View Post
    When I move buildings, the stone 'path' in front of them disappears..
    Can you make it change your friendcode, because when I want to transfer a save file from one wii to another, I can't go online anymore..
    NRaider if its like WW the stone path is part of the acre.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Hi! I just wanted to say that this is absolutely amazing! Thank you for this!

I remember in Animal Map you could change the tan of your character. Now, I didn't read the whole thread but I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest a tan editor. That would be really great if you included it in the character modifier section of your program!

Thanks!

Someone did suggest it I think because its not summer we don't know..

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Congrats on 1.0 final being almost done. I hope to see the option to change character and town names.

I will not be implementing a feature to change player and town names in v1.0 final. I will try getting that into the release after.