Page 33 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by Game-Addict92 View Post
    Just downloaded this tonight. Great work.

I do have one question. Is there any way to regrow your grass? Mine is all worn down from running/walking and I'm looking to restore it. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    To do:
    - Restore/Remove grass.
    Looks like it's already been done for the next release.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Summersett For This Useful Post:

Ah ha. I see. Thanks. I was unsure what the strike meant, but if it means that it's due for the next update, then that's cool. Thanks.

Well Virus that will be helpful for those of us who never updated past 3.2. As well as those who downgraded.

The only thing I am seeing is if we are going to do some editing on our save 1. I believe in loading the save first then saving to make sure you rip a nice and fresh copy and 2. Most likely we will have the game in the drive anyway (since we are about to do edits).
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Thumbs up

Yeah, I agree. Even though it's a small step forward, it's still great that the wiimote works. AND that it's one program to do both. I never bother to take out the DS card though. There are enough programs that can tranfer the save wireless (e.g. ftpii).

Quote Originally Posted by tcm1998 View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Even though it's a small step forward, it's still great that the wiimote works. AND that it's one program to do both. I never bother to take out the DS card though. There are enough programs that can tranfer the save wireless (e.g. ftpii).
    SD* Card
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

is compatible with Animal Crossing: Lets go to the City (PAL)?

or Can change my savegame to NTSC, edit, and change again to PAL?
    Last edited by C0BRA; 12-09-2008 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C0BRA View Post
    is compatible with Animal Crossing: Lets go to the City (PAL)?

or Can change my savegame to NTSC, edit, and change again to PAL?
    1) Yes it does work with AC:Lets go to the city, if you have read through the thread...

2) Theoretically it should be possible to change savegame region(read somewhere, cant remember).

Erm Kyohei I think he was asking speciffically PAL don't be so condescending!
    Last edited by Area51_Hacker2; 12-09-2008 at 03:53 PM.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Erm Kyohei I think he was asking speciffically PAL don't be so condescending!
    Yah and it was asked/answered before, that it works with PAL.

Blog Entries

Pal and NTSC should have the same address for most things, so yes it should work.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post: