Page 32 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by albertocayet View Post
    hey falcozx how do you make your homebrew channel read the savegame extractor file?
    Download it via homebrew browser. It should show.

Link to Homebrew Browser: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Browser

Default signs and houses

What about the signs and the unused player's houses : can we remove them? Because these houses are very useless if we don't want to add a player in our village
    I think it was possible to delete the signs with your ACWW's editor. Do in ACCF settle where the signs are ? Because I noticed there are double signs (one sign stays and the other is for one neighbor's house ?).

yah u can move them i think but not delete

I might implement the ability to delete (and place) signs in a future version. I need to test somethings to make sure it's safe.

I'm overdue for getting an update out. I have been working on my save extractor/installer, but I don't know if I will release it...

In order to extract/install save files on Wiis who have updated on or after October 23rd, the game disc has to be in the drive. Why? If you open the game partition on the disc, it will give you access to game's files on the Wii's flash memory. The other method requires you to "identify" as the title (can be done without a disc in the drive) and will not work on the updated Wiis.

Since you will still need the disc in your Wii, the only advantage mine application has over Waninkoko's application is that you don't need to get up and press reset on your Wii (you still need to get up to insert/remove the SD card :/). Everything is done from the Wii remote. Oh, and you can also choose to reboot your Wii or boot back to the Homebrew Channel when you're done.

Nice . I'm pretty sure a lot of people still have 3.2, or at least downgraded from the Oct 23 update. And by the way, what do you mean by the other method requiring you to identify the title?
    The two's, the zero's and the nine's. Guess what it means?

The wiimote is great. I dislike having to plug in my cube controller for the extractor. I can always get my brother to take out the SD card for me

Default turnips i want turnips

i was trying to get turnips you know besides red ones. i couldnt find them in the editor, so i time traveled to get some 100 turnips i believe the cod efor them is 974f in the game but it says ("unknown item")($974f)

Just downloaded this tonight. Great work.

I do have one question. Is there any way to regrow your grass? Mine is all worn down from running/walking and I'm looking to restore it. Thanks.