Page 29 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

> Hey, will it be possible sometime to place or drop items in the border area with a code (using ocarina for example)?
    That would have to be one amazing cheat 'code'.
    Almost anything is possible because with WiiBrew, you can patch the running program as well as the data.
    But don't hold you breath ;->

> it would be awsome if you could add neighbor houses
    > 6 is definitely not enough
    BTW: adding neighbor's houses (and the NPC neighbors themselves) from scratch is tricky, and may have unanticipated side effects.

Wait a little longer (playing normally) and your town will eventually grow to 10 NPC neighbors. If you are impatient, TT into the future until more animals move in.
    Once full, your town will fluctuate between 9 and 10 NPC neighbors (one will usually move out after a few weeks). ACToolkit already will move the houses once the NPCs move in (the game will delete and re-add a house when a neighbor moves out/in)

Some things are done safer by playing the game ;->
    Last edited by DsPet; 12-06-2008 at 03:50 PM.

is there any program for the PC that will easily decrypt and encrypt the save .bin file rather than using the extracter or installer?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jon2k8 View Post
    is there any program for the PC that will easily decrypt and encrypt the save .bin file rather than using the extracter or installer?
    I'm guessing you didn't read a single post in this thread.

i did because i know he is may add .bin support if people ask for it but i didnt see anything about a program to decrypt the save

and that demo thing on the 5th page but i want to decrypt my own thats all. is there any easy program to do so?
    Last edited by jon2k8; 12-06-2008 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jon2k8 View Post
    And now that I've done as instructed and read through it I'll edit my post and make it look like I read it HE HE HE
    Lots of Love
    -Asi

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

no i will be honist i didnt read though the full thing really but i did read most of it. i skiped the first 10 and i do applogize for that. but i have went though them and i have not found what i am looking for. i have found other things on google for things like power saves and that but i have not found anything on .bin saves.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

that will not work for me i have tried all sorts but it says there is an error that is why i am looking for a save bin converter i used backup launcher to remove the copy flags and copied it that way and that worked but the save extractor seems to show some errors.

Blog Entries

IF you read the topic you would have seen there is a save converter but it only works for linux systems. kthx. Nothing for windows at all.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

yes i know but that is the problem but thank you for answering my question