Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. This is what I'm trying to do:

Extract:
    - Read the save file from the Wii's flash memory. (/title/00010000/52555545/data/rvforest.dat)
    - Write the save file to a SD card.

Install:
    - Read the save file from the SD card.
    - Write the save file to the Wii's flash memory. (/title/00010000/52555545/data/rvforest.dat)

Extracting is working okay. For whatever reason, I can't write the save file back to the Wii.

I'm not very good with this coding stuff, but maybe try launching your program through .DOL or .EFL (Whatever you haven't tried yet)

What I meant is, instead of extracting from the save file inside the Wii's system memory (I don't know why I put write from lol), it should extract the rvforest.dat from the backup save on an SD card and then write that dat file back into the backup save on the SD.

I'm trying to write an easier alternative to Waninkoko's savegame extractor/installer. I still don't see what you are trying to say.

You know how Waninkoko's extracts the contents of a save file from the Wii onto an SD card and then installs the contents back into the save file on the Wii?

Instead of extracting the rvforest.dat file from the save inside the Wii, it should extract it from the bin save inside the SD card and then install the rvforest.dat back into the bin save inside the SD card. At least this should solve the issue of trying to reinsert the file back into the save on the Wii.

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    I'm trying to write an easier alternative to Waninkoko's savegame extractor/installer. I still don't see what you are trying to say.
    Do they have a source out that you could take a look at? If not, then I'm not really sure what to do.

awman dspet i cant wait for your npc editor im like uber excited lmao!! ive been bored of playing cuz my neighbors are so boring... im really looking forward to it! thanks for all your hard work

Waninkoko releases source code for some of his apps. Unfortunately this wasn't one of them.

Default Help

sorry i read all pages and i donk there is an answer for this
    if there is sorry

Ok so i edited my town and the acres and when i try to play the game
    it gets stuck on the first loading screen.
    Is it possible that i have too much things on my town?
    (i know it IS actually possible, but i want ur opinion on if this is the case, or could it be something else?)

heres my town map
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...8/townmap1.jpg

heres my town acres
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...townacres1.jpg
    Last edited by WiiFSA; 12-05-2008 at 12:56 AM.