Page 26 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

re: customizing town names/player names on the to-do list.
    Please ask Virus to add it to ACToolkit. It can be difficult to do it perfectly (the town name and player name are repeated many times in the gamesave). The old AC:WW map editor did a dumb search and replace. In AC:CF that dumb approach can be more dangerous (strings are everywhere).

> I think DSPet is working on this, give it some time.
    FWIW: I'm working on something else, an NPC tool (ie. the 10 animal villagers). You can change the NPC species/template, name and catchphrase. Also you can change the color map/texture (the really cool feature -- teaser: http://www.aibohack.com/wii/accf_npctex.htm )

re: Virus's save extractor/installer
    Excellent news. If possible please make it run automatically (so you don't have to press the reset/power buttons, that's the most annoying part of the existing tool IMHO).
    Last edited by DsPet; 12-04-2008 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by <MERC>Spencerrocks View Post
    In the next edition, if it isn't to dificult, how about making the buildings their actuall size or close?
    ... Really are you serious? I don't even know if I can keep reading these kind of posts. I think 26 pages for this thread is way to much, all the posts are the same either a question that has been answered or people getting pissed that they have to explain that the question has been answered already for the 9th time. So this is my last post explaining to people to learn to read, and quit asking the same questions over and over again.

You guys can say well I don't want to read through 25 pages just to find out if its been answered but that is the beauty of this thread.

From now on this is what everyone needs to do. First read at least two pages because chances are the question you are going to ask is on one of those pages (trust me). Second if it was not on one of those two pages you read just assume its already been asked and people have already got yelled at for asking it a second time.

One last thing please use FireFox so you can have a spell checker because some of these misspellings just are not justifiable.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    I have decided to write my own save extractor/installer specifically for AC:CF. So far, it can grab rvforest.dat from the Wii's flash memory and write it to a SD card.
    Nice, can't wait for it

Too many mean people here

Quote Originally Posted by crwys View Post
    Yea and one of Maniac's post said that people need to stop asking for it.(See at bottom of post)

Actually I have read every singe post on this thread, I may be a nub who can't make codes, but at least I try to make it easier for the Moderators and coders and read everything before asking.
    If you did read the posts, then you would have seen this. (See at bottom of post)

Thats because its people like you that don't even read a couple pages and make Moderators mad. (See at bottom of post, why you got "threatened and beat up")

Hey falcozx, what he says is true. If you read even just some of the posts and stopped being lazy, you would have seen Maniac's post, " If anyone else asks that question they will find their post deleted. I'm tired of seeing it. "

I think DSPet is working on this, give it some time.
    You make me laugh. If you've read any of my posts, I do have the real game and the extractor isn't working for me. Due to your ignorance you might have missed that. Luckily Virus might make his own version which will hopefully work for me. I bid you good day.

Would it be possible to show where buildings, cnocrete, and stuff are in a later build? I've placed stupid trees and gold roses on concrete. lmao...

I have a request. On the next beta, could you include the Chess Set? You know, the furniture with Black/white Pawns, Queens, Knights, etc?

@DsPet
    The current plan is to have minus (-) extract the save and plus (+) install it. I'm still trying to figure out how to write the save back to the flash memory. I think the Wii is denying write access.

Quote Originally Posted by falcozx View Post
    You make me laugh. If you've read any of my posts, I do have the real game and the extractor isn't working for me. Due to your ignorance you might have missed that. Luckily Virus might make his own version which will hopefully work for me. I bid you good day.
    Ok, what does that have to do with anything in my post that you quoted?
    I never said you were a pirate, and now you are telling me you have the real game? Why? Is that your bad cover-up of being a pirate? I saw that you had problems with the save extractor, and virus tried to help you, but you never replied? Why? Because you don't read any posts, what so ever. I'm done arguing with you. If you want to keep on making pointless posts and arguing with me and the Moderator, (good luck with that) be my guest.

Quote Originally Posted by crwys View Post
    Ok, what does that have to do with anything in my post that you quoted?
    I never said you were a pirate, and now you are telling me you have the real game? Why? Is that your bad cover-up of being a pirate? I saw that you had problems with the save extractor, and virus tried to help you, but you never replied? Why? Because you don't read any posts, what so ever. I'm done arguing with you. If you want to keep on making pointless posts and arguing with me and the Moderator, (good luck with that) be my guest.
    No..no that was my fault. I thought the quote at the bottom was towards me. That was my mistake. I've read your posts, they just aren't well organized. I'd like to end this discussion here because we'll just keep derailing this thread and I'm not here to argue anyways. I've already patched things with Maniac and I don't want anymore trouble.

Virus, instead of writing from and to the Wii, wouldn't it be easier to make it so it writes from and to the SD card instead? Most people who're using this are likely going to have Gecko OS on their SD so they can always use it to back up their saves.