Page 25 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    I said I might add support for .bin save files if people ask. I never said I would for sure.

@falcozx
    There has to be an explanation for why the extractor is not working for you. When you press "reset" does the application attempt to read the disc, or does it freeze instantly?
    My disc drive makes a click noise and then the screen freezes. It's always when I use the extractor. It's alright, I'm going to give my game to my sister soon so it won't matter. Thanks for your help guys, I appreciate it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by falcozx View Post
    Ugh cool down man...have you been reading my posts or anyones as a matter of fact? He said if we ask he'll add the support. -_-
    He never defiantly said that he would do what you ask like some slave listening to his master. -.-' And yes, I've read this whole topic, what do you expect me to go posting things and not reading the topic? Also have YOU read the posts because I clearly said if anyone asks that question again it will be deleted, the only reason it wasn't delete this time is because people quoted it and replied to it. Virus also has replied to this several times if I do recall.
    Last edited by Maniac; 12-04-2008 at 03:54 PM.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    He never defiantly said that he would do what you ask like some slave listening to his master. -.-' And yes, I've read this whole topic, what do you expect me to go posting things and not reading the topic? Also have YOU read the posts because I clearly said if anyone asks that question again it will be deleted, the only reason it wasn't delete this time is because people quoted it and replied to it. Virus also has replied to this several times if I do recall.
    Ok then whatever you say.

Lol do you really think that's a good idea.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

is ther a way you could export and import pattern tiles?

Quote Originally Posted by Twozeronine View Post
    One of Virus' post says he'll try to add .bin support when more people ask for it =\ .

Anyway, for backup users, their only hope is to install linux and find the app (Which only works on linux) that unpacks and repacks a .bin save, much like how save extractor and installer works. I saw someone upload it on another forum that I go to but I can't find that topic anymore. I also don't remember what that program's called since I have no need for it :P .
    Yea and one of Maniac's post said that people need to stop asking for it.(See at bottom of post)
    Clearly you haven't read the past pages. He said if people ask for it then he'll add it. I'm asking for it
    Edit: I'm not a back up user. The extractor and installer freeze my wii for some reason. I've asked for help but no one knows why they don't work =/
    Actually I have read every singe post on this thread, I may be a nub who can't make codes, but at least I try to make it easier for the Moderators and coders and read everything before asking.
    If you did read the posts, then you would have seen this. (See at bottom of post)
    Quote Originally Posted by theBLUEBIRD View Post
    Exactly!
    Thats why I was asking about it too..!
    But I got threatened and beat up instead..
    Thats because its people like you that don't even read a couple pages and make Moderators mad. (See at bottom of post, why you got "threatened and beat up")
    Hey falcozx, what he says is true. If you read even just some of the posts and stopped being lazy, you would have seen Maniac's post, " If anyone else asks that question they will find their post deleted. I'm tired of seeing it. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Voth View Post
    I don't see customizing town names/player names on the to-do list. :-(
    I think DSPet is working on this, give it some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ray11
    Well some of us use a backup disk of AC:CF so we cant use the save extractor.. thats why i asked for support for.bin
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Buy the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    If anyone else asks that question they will find their post deleted. I'm tired of seeing it.
    Last edited by crwys; 12-04-2008 at 06:28 PM.

In the next edition, if it isn't to dificult, how about making the buildings their actuall size or close?

Default Switch on SD card

On the side of your SD card there is a small switch. Slide that switch the other way. This turns read only on and off. It is possible save extractor is freezing because it cannot write to the SD card, only read it. Try that.

I have decided to write my own save extractor/installer specifically for AC:CF. So far, it can grab rvforest.dat from the Wii's flash memory and write it to a SD card.

nice, will u put this up for download once ur done?