Page 17 of 127 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Default right

right i know.. i tried that already... but i cant get it to change lol

Do you have a USB Gecko? if so try adding the acre that way.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

ugh... no... but i am in the process of buying one lmao

ok got it working.. i was using the plains under nook and nook with pond which also included cobblestone.. used one of the beginning 1 or 2's and now no more stone.. also started up the game and saw where i had to move my nooks to get it under the new stone... thanks works great now.. just needed a bit of testing
    Last edited by XAlucarDX454; 12-01-2008 at 01:31 AM.

The Money Trees don't work it changes to a differn't tree someone fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    I plan on adding that in a future version (hopefully v1.0 final). I will have to manually count how many spaces each building takes up.

If anyone wants to help out, in the editor, place items in the spaces that the building takes up and take a screenshot of that acre.
    Here ya go. I used a patch code to fill the entire town with gold flowers, then walked in and out of my house, and the game automatically deleted the ones that intersected with buildings.

Looks like there are some weird glitches to be worked out... I wiped out my map with the delete tool and placed some fruits to be planted, but when I went to the game to plant them, my grass was striped (every other column was all dirt), and half of the fruits I dropped were buried in the ground and had to be dug out. I opted to just use the drawers to place items for now.

Thanks for the Beta4 (I can't go back to a normal town ;-)
    Selective replies/comments:
    Brownie observes:
    > ... in this game u cant walk out into the side acres,
    > ...the difference with no walls is like barely nything
    I like using them for walkways (usually for tricking visitors)
    The very far east or very far west border acre are clipped by the camera (much more than in old AC:WW).
    As you found out, placing rivers and bridges is normally a waste for far E/W border acres. North and south work great.

However even though the camera is clipped, you can easily walk on the inner edge (for tricky walkways) or *blindly* walk over the rest of the E/W border acres.
    eg: in your original proposal (http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...crplyr/map.jpg ). Play hide-n-seek with a friend, and hide in plain sight at the very top (remember where the outer bridges are placed)

fr0z3n asked:
    > DsPet I still want to make my own animal
    Still working on NPC editing (names and textures). A new color animal using one of the existing 33 species is possible.

> The Money Trees don't work it changes to a differn't tree someone fix this?
    If it is like AC:WW, the game will adjust the special trees every day (maybe more often).
    Try making a backup (Extract), edit the town and restore (Install) on the same day.
    [some of these things you have to live with, since the game is in control]

Potatamoto asked:
    > and half of the fruits I dropped were buried in the ground and had to be dug out
    That's on Virus's TODO list "Add bury/unbury items."
    The buried or non-buried state is stored elsewhere (sounds like you are dropping a new item over a cell that is marked 'buried' - whether blank or not)

While my male character was wearing a mask, I changed his face & hair to female features then when I loaded up the game and tried to access his/her inventory the game froze, Then I went back and changed his/her features back to male features and the game still froze when I tried to access the inventory screen

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Question

Is there any way to search for an item by inputting it's code ?

I was gonna ask to add the town to the background when editing the map, but look like its been done.

THATS SEXY MAN!!! Perfect work Virus!

Now if you could add original building size in the townmap, that would be GREAT, not that I am unhappy with beta 4.
    YOU ROCK!