Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1263

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Oh I see it docent do any magic or anything.
    Thank you for your time.

how do i get the newer DLC to apear?

Transition #50/#51 don't have a bridge, and it's the only one that seems to work with the waterfall I like (Transition #20/#21). DX
    Anyway to add a bridge there?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Donutella View Post
    Transition #50/#51 don't have a bridge, and it's the only one that seems to work with the waterfall I like (Transition #20/#21). DX
    Anyway to add a bridge there?
    Nope.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:

Well, as of now, I've experienced one bug. When I make it so that I have a full shop catalog, everytime I try to go into my house, the game freezes. Actually, it could be making it so I had every kk song. But, yeah, it's happened to me and I forgot to make a backup so I had to erase my town :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro25100 View Post
    Well, as of now, I've experienced one bug. When I make it so that I have a full shop catalog, everytime I try to go into my house, the game freezes. Actually, it could be making it so I had every kk song. But, yeah, it's happened to me and I forgot to make a backup so I had to erase my town :/
    Were you maybe using EZ_DLC_Install and removed a DLC that is in your house?
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

I'm having an issue with my town, I'd like to get some opinions/thoughts on what it might be.

For the past week or so I've been getting an invalid hex value in certain spots in my town. Before the spots became invalid there were flowers that had been parched (I forgot to water them for a few days..) and later died.

I've deleted the spots in game and in actoolkit, ran the 'Remove any glitch spots/invalid items' code twice, loaded an older saves acres and buildings layouts, loaded a brand new acres map and removed all terrain/items from the new map and removed the spots again.

After I remove them from actoolkit, reinstall the save, place an item or flower in one of those spots in game it will be fine. But when I got back into actoolkit whatever was in that spot disappears again and the invalid hex is there again. Any ideas on what I did?

Here are screencaps from actoolkit. I'm running the current version of the windows version. Sorry they're so huge (1024 x 640)
    Screencap 1
    Screencap 2
    Last edited by fangirl squee; 08-06-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Hi,
    Can I have the source code for translate it ?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sdimitri31 View Post
    Hi,
    Can I have the source code for translate it ?

Thanks
    No.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    No.
    What he means (EHEM) is that ACToolkit is already available in multiple languages. If your language isn't supported, make a request for it in this topic!
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView