Page 123 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1263

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Good info here!
    Last edited by pmariani; 04-28-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Hey, for the next version of ACToolkit, it'd be great if one still could change the actual gender :P Because I tried to dress up as one of my friends and the only difference was the dress at the bottom, and one can't change that with actoolkit.... i remember with animalmap for acww it worked... So yeah, thanks in advance

Default Store Glitch

If you could restock all items in Nook's store, there wouldn't be the glitch. Otherwise, there is. If you upgrade Nook's store, there will be empty space where the new items are supposed to be. The only way of fixing it right now is manually changing the stocked items in his store.

Blog Entries

I don't want to speak for Virus or anything, but I'm fairly certain that v1.3 is the final version of ACToolkit.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Hi, i got a problem, wodering if any one has the same problem...

the problem is when i use the ac tool kit and added the kk slider music...when i start to play the music...the game will crashed.. any way to solved this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by cubian View Post
    Hi, i got a problem, wodering if any one has the same problem...

the problem is when i use the ac tool kit and added the kk slider music...when i start to play the music...the game will crashed.. any way to solved this problem?
    I have that problem too, it's annoying coz i like K.K. music and can't play it. Always have to wait for Saturday just to listen to it lol

Can someone having issues playing music upload their save file?

Thanks.

Hi Virus, when i get home tonite. i'll upload my save game file. thanks.

thanks
    Last edited by cubian; 08-05-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks to Virus for testing out the file...found out it's a conflict between some of the codes that i was using.. no solution yet....but i was able to load and change music without crashing the game under the normal mode (no cheat code) apply. then exit and go back to the modify mode(with code). and your music will still able to play but just don't open your stereo or music player while under the modify mode or the game will crashed (just like from before).

just thought if anyone else is having this problem.. this is the solution so far..

hello, got another question...this happened a few time when i try...i placed the Gulliver's UFO in the map reinstall the save game. played the game..but next day..Gulliver's UFO will disappear. is there any way to have the Gulliver's UFO there Permanently?

thanks