Page 106 of 127 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1263

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Exclamation Search Engine

Hey, Maybe you can update the search engine from ACToolkit. You have to typ the item correctly. Example: If you want a Pirate's Hat but don't know you call it a Pirate's Hat and typ something like Pirate Hat he will not find the item...
    Features:
    » Create your own profile page
    » Place mini-updates like Twitter
    » Add your town specefications
    » Upload videos and pictures
    » And much more...

Hey, I have a quiestion... I made a maze with rocks over the whole town in my town. And now I want to send it to someone that uses the USA ACCF, and I have the EU one. Now does the feature posted on the first post, the import and export town structures or whatever it's called, make it possible that you just save the items in town and then you can export it to the USA one, like the acre editor can do in V1.2? That would be really practical for me! I hope I understood it right!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriousmrl View Post
    Hey, I have a quiestion... I made a maze with rocks over the whole town in my town. And now I want to send it to someone that uses the USA ACCF, and I have the EU one. Now does the feature posted on the first post, the import and export town structures or whatever it's called, make it possible that you just save the items in town and then you can export it to the USA one, like the acre editor can do in V1.2? That would be really practical for me! I hope I understood it right!
    http://game-hackers.com/forum/showth...6010#post16010

There is a temporary tool out for now. I actually am thinking about rewriting that here soon, since virus is taking so long with 1.3

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:

Wow! Thanks! I didn't expect to get it right away xD

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriousmrl View Post
    Wow! Thanks! I didn't expect to get it right away xD
    you can use it for the towns you get from this thread too:
    http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1623

On the right border wall on the bottom half of town (not water transition) what acre goes there to make the wall solid? I have a hole.

Maybe on 1.3, you'd be able to delete letters from your mailbox.

Unhappy Error (ret = -1)

I did everything following directions on your main page. I got all the way to the extractor part of the directions and then I got this error:

Installing savegame data (please wait)... Error! (ret = -1)

Press reset or A button to back to the Wii system menu...

Do you have any idea why I would get this message? It did not extract my file to edit. I had no trouble the first time I used it. Could it be the most recent update to the Wii?

Any help to overcome this error would be appreciated. Thank you.

Msldybg

This probably should be posted to where everyone can read this. You cannot install or extract your game save to an SDHC card. Use the Savegame Manager. Click here.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Not even if you FAT 32 it?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted: