Thread: Wii - Super Mario Galaxy

Default Wii - Super Mario Galaxy

Did anyone else get it? It truly feels like the sequel to Mario 64. By far the best Wii game so far. It puts Sunshine to shame everything seems smoother, cleaner and much more fresh. What I mean by that is that it's not the boring beach teamed areas like sunshine was. Each world is so different it's amazing. Everyone should play this game.

Default Re: Wii - Super Mario Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Sex & Sugar
    Did anyone else get it? It truly feels like the sequel to Mario 64. By far the best Wii game so far. It puts Sunshine to shame everything seems smoother, cleaner and much more fresh. What I mean by that is that it's not the boring beach teamed areas like sunshine was. Each world is so different it's amazing. Everyone should play this game.
    I agree. I got it 1 day after the release, and It's my favorite Wii game...by far. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes mario...and even people who don't. TRY IT!

Me and my boyfriend bought this game the first day it came out. I love the game play. It's highly addicting and extremely fun. I also think the controls are awesome, which is important when dealing with the Wii. Good job, Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by princessqwerty
    ..... I love the game play. It's highly addicting and extremely fun. I also think the controls are awesome, which is important when dealing with the Wii. Good job, Nintendo.
    Ditto

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by speaker219
    Me and my boyfriend bought this game the first day it came out. I love the game play. It's highly addicting and extremely fun. I also think the controls are awesome, which is important when dealing with the Wii. Good job, Nintendo.
    Ditto
    You and your boyfriend bought it the first day it came out, Speaker? That explains a lot...
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Quote Originally Posted by Vash
    Ditto
    You and your boyfriend bought it the first day it came out, Speaker? That explains a lot...
    :shock: umm no...lol..I just updated my post to reflect what i really meant..

I think I have like 70 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sex & Sugar
    I think I have like 70 stars.
    I only have 25 i think..haven't played in a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash
    Ditto

lol

Sometimes I hate the gravity change. I keep on desinegrating on bowser's dark matter plant.