Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: PattView AC:CF V3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    PattView v3.0 released! Complete rewrite in the works for the past 2 months! I hope you guys like it.
    Will you be adding a .acs converter to v3.0? I'd still like to use Anicro. The image converter looks good in PV3 but not so good in game. It takes additional work to fill in lost colors and PatviewX will no longer open the save file. I'm getting error "HTTP/1.1 404 Not found"

Angry Please help

Okay, so I'm new to using PattView, and I just got PattView 3.0, and I'm having a huge problem. I'm trying to make a path on my second characters account, but I can't get to it! I've tried everything and it just stays on the character I use, the first one. I can't figure out how to fix this, and I've spent all day looking, but there aren't any tutorials anywhere! Is there a way that I can fix this, or am I missing something??

Blog Entries

Arrows navigate between patterns. You have to already have a character created in-game to use PattView with that character.

EDIT: Previous versions of PattView are still available in the first post, if you'd like to continue using Anicro. However, the palettes in PattView are straight rips from the game. It'd be hard to get much closer.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vash For This Useful Post:

The links are no longer working to PVX though, and neither is the program it's self. I'm not sure if it's related to the problems you are having with the site or not but It will not open the save file. The original PV is working. The newest version's image translator may be the correct pallettes but it does not put the right colors in the right place, and once brought into the game it does not look the same as it did in PV. I've also had it corrupt the checksums on 3 occasions, I had to use ToolKit to fix the save file. (just opening and saving with ToolKit)

Blog Entries

Everything should be in working order again. If you still prefer PattViewX, try the newest version in the first post of this topic. The download should be back up.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

I'm getting a similar message as Granny789, except it now says 403 Forbidden instead of 404 Not Found. When I try to redownload a copy from the first page I get 403 message also. This is for PattviewX

By the way, thank you for releasing these new versions!
    Last edited by fangirl squee; 02-14-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    In the process of reuploading all of my pattern links

Everything should be working now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Virus For This Useful Post:

PattViewX is still not working (it will not open the save file) and the download is not working either I'm still getting the 403 error on both.

They are both working now. Thanks!!

Unable to open Pattview X...help please?
    Love yourself and be proud.
    -Samantha-