Page 116 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1263

Thread: ACToolkit v1.3 For Windows & v1.0 For Mac OS X

Really? Well thanks for letting me know.

Smile back-up

To back up a file, just copy the rvforest file to your desktop and as soon as it gets corrupted, put the copy and replace the corrupted

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tylerlovesmacs View Post
    To back up a file, just copy the rvforest file to your desktop and as soon as it gets corrupted, put the copy and replace the corrupted
    Uhm? Random Post? >_> Dont think anyone asked about that..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when I move a house from one place to another (player house not animal), how do I move the ground that's underneath the house?
    Or if I move the store... etc... how do you move the ground underneath? And how do you replace the ground with grass so it doesn't look like a big spot where you've moved from?
    I'm using 1.3
    thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by zexeri View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but when I move a house from one place to another (player house not animal), how do I move the ground that's underneath the house?
    Or if I move the store... etc... how do you move the ground underneath? And how do you replace the ground with grass so it doesn't look like a big spot where you've moved from?
    I'm using 1.3
    thanks in advance!
    Look here: http://game-hackers.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1013

Quote Originally Posted by rctgamer3 View Post

In the acre editor... it doesn't show anything but grass underneath players houses.

Blog Entries

Then you're blind or have no cement under your houses.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Hello guys. I've got a small problem. I'm from Germany and I hope you can understand my question.
    I caught nearly all fish in the game but I missed the jellyfish in the 2nd half of August because there was a stupid mistake in the official guide...
    Now I tried to hack the jellyfish with this AC toolkit. That worked well and I donated it to the museum. There is only one thing - the jellyfish isn't listed in the ingame lexicon. Is there any possibility to hack that, too?

@ Sora1234

No, the donation of the jellyfish was successfull. But it isn't listed in the menu "Insects & Fish" (or whatever it is called in English). Do you know what I mean?