Thread: DiiLC version 1.0 has been released

Hybrid View

Hi conanac,

Does this probram allow you to get the dlc patterns? Also, I used 1.2.1 and it worked fine for me..Great job!!

Thanks for your help, Conanac

I had downloaded 1.2 from the Homebrew Browser, which hasn't got 1.2.1 on it yet. So I've now downloaded 1.2.1 from a website and I can now open up Kapp'n's present.

Quote Originally Posted by pmariani View Post
    Hi conanac,

Does this probram allow you to get the dlc patterns? Also, I used 1.2.1 and it worked fine for me..Great job!!
    Yes, it could get pattern DLC (either delivered by Wendell or stored directly in Able shop; the choice is set in the dlcsetting.xml file).

Quote Originally Posted by tcm1998 View Post
    Thanks for your help, Conanac

I had downloaded 1.2 from the Homebrew Browser, which hasn't got 1.2.1 on it yet. So I've now downloaded 1.2.1 from a website and I can now open up Kapp'n's present.
    Glad to know it works for you.

I need some help please.
    Whenever I use diilc, and try to remove the present from the letter, my game freezes. It's been happening ever since the sporty wall dlc. I end up having to use pattview to remove the letter and the present, and then using actoolkit to manually insert the item into my game to get it. What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by gobblin View Post
    I need some help please.
    Whenever I use diilc, and try to remove the present from the letter, my game freezes. It's been happening ever since the sporty wall dlc. I end up having to use pattview to remove the letter and the present, and then using actoolkit to manually insert the item into my game to get it. What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?
    Update to 1.2.1 :P

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hyperonion For This Useful Post:

but i do have 1.2.1.
    but even if I need to download it again I can't because wiibrew appears to be down...at least it is for me...

I also see Wii-Brew down, I'm happy to host the download and information page on my domain conanac if you'd like

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by gobblin View Post
    I need some help please.
    I think that was the bug in v1.2, so try v1.2.1 as suggested, and let me know if the latest version still has the same problem.
    And FYI, wiibrew is up again.

Area51_Hacker2 -- Thanks, when wiibrew site becomes unreliable (I hope not), then I will definitely consider your offer.
    Last edited by conanac; 10-29-2010 at 08:57 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to conanac For This Useful Post:

hey, it worked! thanks a lot!!