Thread: Question about Animal Map Snapshot mode.

Question Question about Animal Map Snapshot mode.

I never have downloaded AM but I was wondering if I use a test map and I place trees or somthing somewhere but I know where they will appear in my town map and I generate the code, will my town turn into the test map town? Or will it just be a code to place those trees? I think I'll just buy a Duo from Play Asia cause it's a lot safer, but I'm worried it's going to be like my ARDS and the stupid software won't read my DS. Are Duo's tend not to be read by computers? Or are they actully good?
    When life gives you melons, throw them back and scream "THAT HURT!"

Blog Entries

Your town won't turn into the test town map unless you specifically make a code to do that. Also, AR Max Duo will work as long as you don't have Windows Vista (if you do, that's why your computer won't detect your DS. Datel hasn't released Vista driver software yet, and they probably never will)

Step by step process:
    Take Snapshot
    Put trees down
    Generate AR Code

You just made a code to generate trees in your town.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni-Neoxes View Post
    Step by step process:
    Take Snapshot
    Put trees down
    Generate AR Code

You just made a code to generate trees in your town.
    Yeah, it will only make a code for the things you change. I did the same thing to move my river... As long as you dont change the map while your making the code it should be fine.

Don't do too much stuff now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni-Neoxes View Post
    Don't do too much stuff now.
    To stop recent outbreak in Animal Map questions..(what is this an epidemic?) I'll make a guide and post it later...
    If anyone would like to help with this.. simply PM me or IM via em0xcloudyxcloud@aim
    Last edited by Teh_Hacker; 09-07-2008 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Go kill yourself.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

OK, good, if I don't get a duo I'll just use snap shot mode, Dragon, I have XP and vista and on my XP computer it does detect my ARDS but the bull **** software doesn't read it. I hate how datel doesn't even care that there are all these problems with there stuff. Teh_Haker, it would be great if you could make a AM guide for all the feautures, it would be helpful!

Oh yeah, I wanted to know if Play Asia sells the AR Duo's that work with ACWW, do you guys know? Or is it kinda random?

Double post phail whale.

If your AR DUO doesn't work with AC:WW you can do a simple mod with a soldering iron or some tinfoil and sticky tape

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

Wrong section, use the help section. Locked. kthxbye.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.