Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: AC:WW Real-Time World Edit

Default Re: AC:WW Real-Time World Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2
    I would guess not. The whole point Vash was making is that you could use it over wi-fi but the bottom line (I think) is this:
    If you don't know how your not going to know how.
    not tryin to be rude but...
    WHATS THE POINT THAN?!

Blog Entries

To edit your own town. -.- and a good ASM code

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasyhydra
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash
    It can delete buildings if you know what you're doing
    ^^in the release forum

i dont know what im doing and i deleted a museum seed that someone placed in my town (thank you for making this code) but i want to know what im doing so i can help my friend out over wifi. you have said that it is possible to use this over wifi, provided you are educated with the code. are you planning on releasing instructions on how to do so?
    In short, i just want to know how to delete seeds in my own town and in a friends over wifi.
    Well here's the thing, maybe you won't do anything bad without, but there are a lot of people around that would.

If you can figure out yourself how to remove on wifi, then maybe you can help people a lot, but if you don't know how, well that just keeps the secret safer. If we just tell everyone, it won't be long before people go around removing everyones' buildings.

Here's a hint: removing on wifi works about the same as doing it with search and replace on wifi.
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Hmm.. i wonder... hey does anyone think I can make the code work on wifi by comparing the code to asm text to item v3??

no, not at all. they work in completely seperate ways. this code works on wifi, the problem for people is getting their friends to see the changes, whereas ASM text to item only modifies your own inventory, so no one else can see the changes no matter what

EDIT: and if you do figure it out, please don't tell the whole world, this would be very dangerous
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Yes I think that the people here if they worked it out would use it for good. However they are less likely to share it if they had to work for it.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeGames
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasyhydra
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash
    It can delete buildings if you know what you're doing
    ^^in the release forum

i dont know what im doing and i deleted a museum seed that someone placed in my town (thank you for making this code) but i want to know what im doing so i can help my friend out over wifi. you have said that it is possible to use this over wifi, provided you are educated with the code. are you planning on releasing instructions on how to do so?
    In short, i just want to know how to delete seeds in my own town and in a friends over wifi.
    Well here's the thing, maybe you won't do anything bad without, but there are a lot of people around that would.

If you can figure out yourself how to remove on wifi, then maybe you can help people a lot, but if you don't know how, well that just keeps the secret safer. If we just tell everyone, it won't be long before people go around removing everyones' buildings.

Here's a hint: removing on wifi works about the same as doing it with search and replace on wifi.
    just trying to kill me? i dont know how search and replace works on wifi either.
    i did figure out how to remove rocks (over wifi).

Blog Entries

Good for you. -.-' I swear If I keep seeing this question again the post is "magically" poofing.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

It's pretty easy to figure out how to do it on wifi. >_>

im happy, i figured it out. now the only thing i cant do is make items apear with this code (on wifi they dont see them).