Thread: Forcing a Neighbor Out ACCF

Default Forcing a Neighbor Out ACCF

Is there any way to force a neighbor to move out in AC:CF with any of the hacking programs? I have 3 neighbors in my move in slots (frozen) and I'd like to force some current neighbors out so those three could move in before I lose them.

Have you tried NPC_Tool, where you could replace any existing villagers with different ones of your choice (even you could put custom villagers)?

I used that DSPet great tool when I saw the new villager and wanted to choose a better one (from my viewpoint). And I used ACToolkit to move
    that new villager house to the spot that I want it to be (switching the locations between the moved villager house sign with the new villager house).

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I have done that before. What I'm wanting now is to be able to boot a current neighbor out so that one of the neighbors I have gotten from a friend via wifi can move in. Its not so much that I just want a different neighbor, its that I want to get some neighbors into my town from my friend's towns.

It is possible to trick the game by swapping an existing local villager with a frozen one (from your friend). I don't recommend it because there may be unknown side effects.

If you don't care which current NPC goes, the old tricks work the best.
    TT a month into the future. Check your mailbox to see if one of your NPCs has moved out. If not TT another month into the future. Eventually one of your town's NPC will be gone (9 local NPCs + any frozen ones in transit). TT a week into the future and one of the frozen NPCs from your friend should move in. Adjust game time and clean up any weeds with ACToolkit.
    ALSO: STAY OFF WIFI until the final move occurs (otherwise you may lose the frozen ones)

OK, that second way (with the TTing) is what I have done to get one of the 3 in. I have also turned off WiiConnect 24 via both the Wii settings and the in game settings to make sure they don't escape.

And I'm not really too bothered by which NPC goes as I can just use the NPC to get the ones I really like back after the ones from my friend moves in.

Thanks!!!