Thread: What happens when buildings cross acres?

Lightbulb What happens when buildings cross acres?

Does it mess the game up/make it freeze or it it fine to place buildings that cross multiple acres on ACToolkit? I'd like to place a house right next to the waterfall but it's right where 4 acres cross. Can I still place it there?
    Yo mama. :U

Other tricks:
    Bury house inside a hill: Place on the edge of cliff acre with the higher cliff to the north (door opens to the south to flat land, rest of house is burried)
    NOTE: works for northmost town wall as well as transitionary cliff/hills in your town.

House on stilts: Place on the edge of cliff acre with lower cliff to the north (door opens to the south to flat land, rest of house is floating in air, looks like stilts)

Houses on the water: Place on edge of river segment so door opens to the water level.
    Related thread: http://game-hackers.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=107
    (tip: use in conjunction with the moon jump/flying cheat code to easily move between levels or you may get stuck)

Houses outside the official town: Place on the very edge of inner 5x5 acre town. Edit the boundary acres to remove the boundary cliffs.
    (ie. you can't place the core of buildings or items in the boundary acres, but buildings will extend to the outer acres where necessary)

Whoa, that's awesome! Thanks for the replies. I was worried my town would "freeze" if I placed a building in multiple acres. :P
    Yo mama. :U