Thread: DLC How To?

Hybrid View

Default DLC How To?

Hello! I was wondering how you make DLC Items I have been wondering for a long time I've google, searched, googled some more and came up with nothing. I love making objects for the Sims 2 and would like to do the same thing with AC:CF. Any Help with this would be greatly appreciated

you cant do that yet but soon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by XAlucarDX454 View Post
    you cant do that yet but soon
    If ever. >_>

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Thank you! I hope it's released soon, i cant wait! ^^

>If ever....
    Based on the reaction of the release yesterday, maybe December 2012 would be a good release date for the full version...
    Hacked DLC spead like a virus (and not the good kind ;-).

As mentioned before hacked DLC in the wrong hands can totally screw up the game for the non-WiiBrew community. I'm still looking into ways to let people create/edit DLC, but the world-wide distribution is another issue.

Blog Entries

Limited release >.> ftw. XD

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    >If ever....
    Based on the reaction of the release yesterday, maybe December 2012 would be a good release date for the full version...

As mentioned before hacked DLC in the wrong hands can totally screw up the game for the non-WiiBrew community. I'm still looking into ways to let people create/edit DLC, but the world-wide distribution is another issue.
    But isn't December 2012 the month that the aztecs predicted the earth would end?
    Uh, would it be possible to release it to just a select group of people? Ones that can be trusted/won't give them out to 50 billion people?

>If ever....

So are you saying that your trying to figure out how to make DLC Non Redistributable? The Sims and sims 2 communitys where based on custom content.

>If ever....

i have a question, How can items mess up a players game? Can it act as a seed as in ACWW, or as a virus an mess up your save file?