Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: R4 or TT?

Blog Entries

Default Re: R4 or TT?

Quote Originally Posted by ac5361
    So I CAN use the Trainer to be able to use ASM codes...Right? >> Now Im confused
    Yes.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Ahhhh ok Now Im ready to choose my device....What's good? I keep changing my mind. Though I no longer want TTDS since I read a couple of reviews...Im ready to buy anything at any cost XD So...Let's see...My options are M3DS Real, R4DS, Cyclo DS, N5DS, and G6DS Real. What do you guys have/think I should get?

M3 according to itsme is the best

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

CycloDS.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

CycloDS Evolution has to be the best slot-1 flashcart out at the moment. I bought mine from here. A good review of it can be found at gbatemp.net. The review is a bit old and the cycloDS firmware has been updated since then.

I found a cheaper site to buy the cyclo. But yeah, Imma settle with a Cyclo. Thanks for the help

Sorry to bump but...Whatsbetter to buy from? Dealwoot or Virus's link? I plan on getting another MicroSD since my brother took it XD

M3 DS Real is pretty good too, I have one.
    Btw, your avatar is broken

lol I know. Too lazy to change it XD

Right now Im just trying to find a good site where to buy a cyclo. Cheap, US shipping..You know

And what are the chances of a cyclo breaking? I read a few reviews. 2 out of 38 of them broke/wasn't able to use.

Personally I would suggest the R4 DS. It's very simple to use. I personally own one :P Let me tell you, it's one of the best decesions I have made. Online homebrew apps won't be able to connect unless you flash your DSs firmware which isn't that hard. Hope this kinda helped.
    |¯¯| |.... ||¯¯| / ¯¯ .../¯¯ |__| .'/¯\ "/¯¯\"/¯¯ /| ¯¯\
    |¯¯ ..\__/ |¯¯\ \¯__...\__ |...'| / /\ \.\__/ _¯/ _|_ /¯_