Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Noob Hackers and their Language >>

Default Re: Noob Hackers and their Language >>

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader1223
    I hate n00b hackers they act like they're so good but then they end up start to ask for all the good codes...They're like awww thats so cool how do you walk through walls and i'll be like I though you were hecka awesome.....stupid noobs

that oughta help
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

LOL I didnt even notice all those n00b mistakes :lol: .........now I get it

Blog Entries

I swear everyday I have a PT saying "can you give me the unbrick code?" then when they use it they almost always say "it didnt work"

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

The unbrick code didnt work for me so I used itsme's code that removes everything and it worked ......but maybe you should try to do something to where it gets rid of everything except for your house

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader1223
    The unbrick code didnt work for me so I used itsme's code that removes everything and it worked ......but maybe you should try to do something to where it gets rid of everything except for your house
    no because that would be a waste :P

people would complain when their gates and **** didn't work and ask for seeds and stuff

True :shock:

Blog Entries

its not itsme's... <_< he just posted it. Anyways the reason the remove everything code works is because the person who seeded you put a bunch of buildings seeds around your town, not a brick seed. the only thing I could do to fix that is somehow have the code count how many buildings there are and if it finds more than 2, remove all but one of them. But of course there would be flaws in that as it may remove the wrong one, and when it comes to house seeds that would make a difference...

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    its not itsme's... <_< he just posted it.
    yeah, all I did was modify a search and replace, then for the acre edit I used AnimalMap

Anyways the reason the remove everything code works is because the person who seeded you put a bunch of buildings seeds around your town, not a brick seed. the only thing I could do to fix that is somehow have the code count how many buildings there are and if it finds more than 2, remove all but one of them. But of course there would be flaws in that as it may remove the wrong one, and when it comes to house seeds that would make a difference...
    You could make sure that the house is in any spot on wherever the house acre is.

What a fun thing to do XP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeGames
    its not itsme's... <_< he just posted it.
    yeah, all I did was modify a search and replace, then for the acre edit I used AnimalMap

Anyways the reason the remove everything code works is because the person who seeded you put a bunch of buildings seeds around your town, not a brick seed. the only thing I could do to fix that is somehow have the code count how many buildings there are and if it finds more than 2, remove all but one of them. But of course there would be flaws in that as it may remove the wrong one, and when it comes to house seeds that would make a difference...
    You could make sure that the house is in any spot on wherever the house acre is.

What a fun thing to do XP
    Yes but that would take some stupid therom that I dont feel like looking at right now.

ORR,you could totaly bypass that,and do this:

a fairly simple idea,which i belive should work,unless i misconcieved something.

okay,since the spaces function in a:
    -start space value at beggining of first acre,procceed to end of acre,advance to downward row untill bottom of acre reached,procceed to adjacent acre of next collumn,when end of row reached,go to beggining acre of next row,etc-
    fashion,you would have specific groups of spaces corrisponding to certian acres,so lets assume acre 4 is the house acre,and each acre contains 100 spots (or whatever the acutal value is),

what i'm thinking may work is:

wipe the map of everything,and then run:
    "for all acres : if acre value is between <house acre1-3 value>,save at varible V,find exact acre value, then add ((Val V (which would be acre four,as thats our designated house acre) - 1)x100 + space compensation (diffrence between house acres,added depending on acre found) to the offset of (w/e the spaces start at ) and change value to (mansion hex) and what should happen is:

it skips the first three acres,then adds however many spaces untill the house "hot spot",and adds a house there.

you may even be able to bypass the acre check and just add a house in the center :P
    now hopefully its not too long <_<