Thread: Action Replay DS: Waiting for DS

Default Action Replay DS: Waiting for DS

Hello! I bought Action Replay DS. And about two hours after I opened it something happened and ALL of my games and codes where gone. When I try to upload the codes back on the DS, via the AR Code Manager, but all it says is "Waiting for DS." But the DS is never found. I followed many tutorials on how to upload it but I don't think I am doing it right. PLEASE help me! Thank you, Xelica

Default Re: Action Replay DS: Waiting for DS

1. Reset AR
    2. Make sure the driver is installed for AR
    3. Make sure you start the program then turn on your ARDS then plug it via the cable.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

To install the driver:

Put the AR disc into your disc drive. Plug your AR in to any USB port on the computer, it should say it found new hardware. In the found new hardware manager, have it search the D drive (or whatever drive the CD is in) for the driver when it's installing and it should install it just fine

If you lost your CD, here's another way:

I found someone who had AR and the CD! So I borrowed it, copyed an image and uploaded it for everyone!

The link is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YNFCDNMI

I expect you guys to know how to use CD images, but since there's 4 year olds on this site screaming like a sissy because they don't understand how it
    works, I'll post rules:

1. Download a CD image editor/virtual drive manager like PowerISO or Daemon Tools. Google it.

2. Install, restart and run the virtual drive manager.
    By now, you should be able to mount the disc image by right clicking on it and looking around for things you didn't see before. If not, Don't fret! Mess with the drive manager to mount the image.

3. Wait for the thing to appear, it might be the "What would you like Windows to do with this CD?" window, the "Windows Explorer" window already showing the CD Contents, or the "Autorun" program.

4. After you've completely reinstalled the Code Manager, Plug in your DS( as in the AR cart to the computer)

5. The "Found New Hardware" balloon should pop up in the corner. This is a good thing so far. Click on it, and the window should appear.

6. select "Yes, this time only" Or yes, every time I add new hardware"(Not sure if that's what it says). either of those will work. the second one just opens the window every time you add hardware, so i don't click it.

7. Now, you should be looking for the drivers, tell windows to search and include the virtual CD drive you installed earlier.(IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CD STILL MOUNTED ON THE VIRTUAL DRIVE!!!!!)

8. It should find the drivers, and autoinstall them. You're done!
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Didn't I make that?
    Code:
    Smalls1652: Didja use LifeAlert?
    Vash: I've fallen and I can't get up!

I don't know, I found it on another forum and quoted it. If you did, I don't believe it was under the same name.

If it was Kodewerx it wasn't him he has a SB account on there

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

it was in some topic on maxconsole