Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max Duo question

Default Re: Max Duo question

You will need a microSD.

What size? BTW my friend just told me Cyclo cant use ARDS codes. I read about the cyclo and it says theyre compadible. Which is right? lol

1. Doesn't matter but bigger cards = more saves and code space
    I would recommend 4-10 gb

2.Some codes need to be patched.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Patched? XD

EDIT: How often do Cyclo's break? And how? lol

EDIT2: *ebays* zomg. Cannot find it >>

CycloDS Evolution supports the use of ARDS codes on ROMs. You do not use the actual ARDS cart. There are some codes that won't work with the CycloDS code handler, such as text to item. For those codes, you will have to patch the ROM using Toenailed's tool under Apps and Info. I've had my CycloDS Evolution since the end of last year and have had no problems with it. I heard they have been redesigned to prevent them from breaking easily.

Edit: If you are going to buy one, I recommend getting it from Real Hot Stuff. (That is if you are in the US.)

Holy crap. I dunno if I could scrap enough cash for that XD

Sorrry for double D:

I did some research. TopToy DS. It uses saves and codes. But can I use AR codes? Also, is there another hacking system that doesnt use saves or roms but uses ARDS codes? I will most likely get a TopToy. I just wanna find something cheaper :/

if you can't get the money for a Cyclo, I'd suggest an M3 DS Real from RoyalDS, as those are about $40 + shipping
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Ah. Im just going to get a TTDS