Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help!

Default Help!

I was using my Action Replay this morning. When I was done with it, I didn't connect it to the computer or anything.

I came back later and when I tried to use it, all the codes I had on it were gone. I tried putting all the codes back onto it (with the computer) but I kept getting this message saying there was no room on the Action Replay - Even tho there's NOTHING on it. I tried resetting it but nothing would work, I kept getting the message.

So now i have no clue what to do and I'm wondering if I should just get a new one, but I'd rather only do that as a last resort...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Help!

Moved.

And reset your AR.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Still doesn't work... But thanks anyway

Write/Send an E-mail to Datel. It annoys me that their products just break like that.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Yes.... That says that he should reset, which he did, so their products still broke for no reason!

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

hey that happend to mine i just to acww out and a few that i dident need then added it a few timnes and it wroked then i added acww but i only put the ones i need on i got like 10 different games and thats it hope it works and helps

Blog Entries

If it "didn't work" then you didn't reset it. -.- reset and add the codes back. I've done it twice before and it worked fine.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    If it "didn't work" then you didn't reset it. -.- reset and add the codes back. I've done it twice before and it worked fine.
    I tried that more than once.
    It's just broken.
    Whatever tho. I'll just get a new one.

No! Just complain to Datel this is ridiculous. If you bought a toaster. You can buy a good toaster for £14.99 or $30 now I take it home use it for 2 weeks and then it breaks. Ah well I say I better just fork out another $30 it's not worth complaining about. I can tell you my Mum wouldn't be she'd be down to the store demanding a refund or a new toaster.

SO
    Your ARDS breaks it costs £19.99 or $40.00 plus tax and shipping! It just breaks. Ah well I'll buy a new one. You buy a new one. You could have forked out over $100 dollars by the time you've paid the shipping and tax on two ARDS's?!

Now theres some food for thought.