Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rock seed de-seeder?

Default Rock seed de-seeder?

I came up with a wacked out idea I've been working on but basically its a rock seed that has the De-seeding code Always on (Ex.)Place a rock seed and if anyone drops a brick seed it wont work. And if i ever get any were with it I'll post the code so you guys can test it. (this may not even be possible)

Default Re: Rock seed de-seeder?

no,thats not possible,if i interpreted your message correctly at any rate :/

Yeah i agree I've treid hard and its not working.................='(

Search and Replace or Mod the Weed mod code to remove rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by yyhhggtt
    Search and Replace or Mod the Weed mod code to remove rocks.
    eh.... NO

He doesn't want to remove the rocks! He wants to place a rock which has a code in it to prevent brick seeds!

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Unfortunately, I don't think this is possible.

Blog Entries

meh I have an idea of how it can be done >_> i.e. you put an if statement on a certain spot so if a rock is on it it activates a search and replace code (which you would use the c4 type code so it doesn't effect gameplay) but w\e. I may or may not do it later.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    meh I have an idea of how it can be done >_> i.e. you put an if statement on a certain spot so if a rock is on it it activates a search and replace code (which you would use the c4 type code so it doesn't effect gameplay) but w\e. I may or may not do it later.
    I think he means a seed that can be dropped in someone elses town. I didn't think that would be possible to work in another person's town without them also having an AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac
    if you were gonna do that, why even have the rock part? why not just have it so if the code is turned on, it's activated (whether a rock is there or not)?
    This is my siggy. I'll make it better when I stop being lazy

Blog Entries

meh he wanted it that way. if he is talking about a see din another town then it cant be done.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.