Old thread bump. A year to be exact, but I'd like to contribute, so hopefully that'll be okay.

Yep, I remember you, mrfruzzle. My goodness, it's actually about to be almost ten years since I joined HaxxorWorld; I still remember the date I joined. February 28, 2006. ShadowLink is my username on the boards now and I'm sure I don't ring a bell until I bring up "MikeySimon3000", holy cow, what was I thinking when I thought up of that name? Oh right, Kappa Mikey.

Y'know, I do miss that site. I tried visiting it several times in the past, and like Virus said, there's a broken JavaScript. At least there's some way of accessing the page. But until that happens, I guess I'll catch you guys up on how I've been doing as well. I didn't really have much to follow since HaxxorWorld and Game-Hackers.
I was intrigued with how people were able to hack games, write programs and do all sorts of neat tricks with their coding. As much as I wanted to pursue Computer Science, my rapidly deteriorating math skills got the better of me. Went right into a major in Graphic Design instead. I just graduated from college with my AA and about to transfer to Uni in the Spring to get my BFA. So far, so... good? I guess, I've been reviewing my portfolio and as much as my peers tell me not to compare myself to others, that's quite hard to do when you see such stellar works compared to your own. Even after all that, I'm still confident that I'll be able to get far with Graphic Design. To my surprise, there seems to be more studio artists than graphic designers.

And that's just my academic life. I don't want to get into my more personal life because a lot of crazy stuff is happening left and right, so I'll spare you that. Nice to hear that you've gotten everything together, mrfruzzle! Especially getting into a top 10 university with a great GPA. I've always wondered where you went after the move from HW to G-H, at least I know you're well now!

Congrats to you too, Virus!