Thread: I don't hack my Wii, I search some HDLC...

Exclamation I don't hack my Wii, I search some HDLC...

Hello, I am a french player of Animal Crossing City Folk. I can't install the homebrew channel because I have the 4.3E version. But I really wan't to have HDLC in my town and I wan't a hacker to set "sold-out". Does any hacker person can give me HDLC ? I wan't to visit your hacked town if you wan't. I can give you news european DLC and other items I you wan't.

Thank a lot.

(Sorry for bad english.)
    Last edited by alexis14; 11-10-2010 at 03:26 AM.

Anyone who IS a hacker and comes to your town can hand you hacked items, just like you would any other item. I have done it with several non-homebrew friends in that past... So yeah... find someone who has HBC and will come over to your town...
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

Even better than that if a 'hacker' which is probably the wrong term. Enters your town having installed HDLC onto his/her town then the items will be installed (i.e. you can receive them from the ghost dude) even if the 'hacker' doesn't give you any items.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Didn't know that... then again, I don't own the game...
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

I can help you put with the hdlc. The sold out signs are tricky to trade. They can't be picked up once on the ground. They just disappear.. I suppose it would be possible if the hacker uses a TTI code and brought it to someone else's town? I've never tried but I'm willing to test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl squee View Post
    I can help you put with the hdlc. The sold out signs are tricky to trade. They can't be picked up once on the ground. They just disappear.. I suppose it would be possible if the hacker uses a TTI code and brought it to someone else's town? I've never tried but I'm willing to test it out.
    Thank a lot !
    I already know that I don't collect sold out signs, but if you wan't to try you can visit my town and put it, it's very nice ! I can give you an european DLC if you want.

Next, do you know if I can have this HDLC if I can't hack my game ?
    - DemonMask Red
    - DemonMask Blue
    - Wreath umbrella

Do you have a MSN adress to speak because I don't have same hours as you because I'm french.

No problem. I can be contacted on yahoo or on AIM. I'll send you a private message with all of my info.

the demon masks and the wreath umbrella are ohdlc items. Since you don't hack you can't choose which you get. More info here. In my game for those item slots I see the dimentio mask and the smiley umbrella.

Thank you, I send you a PM.
    My AIM adress is "alexisjehanfr".