Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serious Dilemma

i m pretty sure that no disc has an update to 4.2. Not yet. So im pretty sure. and thats the only one that completeley removed homebrew.

Can someone post the link to the site where I can get this new HackMii Installer, and then PM with instructions on how to install it? (Unless there's directions on the site)

I am such a noob at hacking, but I'll get up there someday. :P
    And your opinion matters?

Quote Originally Posted by Hax0r View Post
    Can someone post the link to the site where I can get this new HackMii Installer, and then PM with instructions on how to install it? (Unless there's directions on the site)

Hackmii Installer

Directions on the site...just click "Install" on the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Hax0r View Post

Umm.... Wow. You don't know how to use the hackmii installer. Use your favorite method of runnin homebrew (current installation of HBC, bannerbomb, anything) and boot the hackmii.elf or dol
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

Ok so i think my homebrew is like 1.0.5 or something like that..so its safe from the 4.2. Wii Menu Update?

The latest one should be 1.0.6 (better version with fixes). And from the announcement, both 1.0.5 and 1.0.6 are good for 4.2.