Thread: A Pippy Imposter!

Default A Pippy Imposter!

I was tinkering around with the NPC tool trying to get back one of my favorite neighbors, Pippy who had moved from my town not too long ago. Her profile was there and it said she was frozen. Without any way of unfreezing her, I thought, "Fair enough, I'll just replace one of my less desirable neighbors with another Pippy."

But when I did I and I went to visit her she looked nothing like the animal I knew and loved! Her face was completely different and her entire color scheme was wrong. I read in th sticky post that there are over 210 NPCs to choose from, but the NPC tool only lists about 25 or so.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any advice given.

ETA1: Okay, I went back and looked and despite everything being set to Pippy it says Standard Texture for 'Bree' - how do I fix this? Ugh.
    Last edited by meesha; 09-01-2009 at 04:31 PM.

Export the textures from the original pippy and re-import to your fake pippy
    -ETA1?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

re: ETA - I had discovered that she was given the Bree texture when I did some further rooting around.

I had tried to do what you suggested (export/import the textures) but it error-ed out! Any advice? Also, do you, or anyone else here, know anything about unfreezing your NPCs?

Thanks!

Missing or bad BGADecmp.dll is the error I get when I try to import Pippy's texture.