Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I finally want to learn how to make ARDS codes...

Default I finally want to learn how to make ARDS codes...

ya, i've had Action Replay for a long time, problem is, i'm waiting for ARDSI to come out, and figured i could learn how to make ARDS codes while i'm waiting. Now, as you all know, i know next to nothing on making codes. Mostly, i'd like to learn how to make Animal Crossing Wild World and Pokemon Platinum Action Replay Codes. If you know anything about how to make ARDS codes, please, share your thoughts, and i will try to understand them.

Thanks for your time,

-Lord Was
    I Lost the Game.

-Lord Was

I learnt most of ARDS simple coding from the Wiki which hopefully I will convince Virus to put back up It's not as powerful as ASM ARDS coding but much simpler to learn. Codes are easy to write even without understanding them simply by breaking down current codes into component parts (you could use Vash's code analyser to teach you what each line does) the difficult bit is finding addresses and thinking of codes that haven't been done but they are also releativley simple

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

I actually wanna learn the normal ARDS code types. I know ASM but I still don't understand most of the simple code types XD

Blog Entries

Start by asking Virus to reopen our Wiki. We had a nice long article explaining everything.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

I don't remember that, I remember it just not opening again after the Ddos but I will stop as requested, any chance you could link me that article?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

k, please help! xD i need to learn ASM from dragonboy269, too.
    I Lost the Game.

-Lord Was

yeah yeah why not XD

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Area51_Hacker2 For This Useful Post:

k by PM?? i dont have IM so...
    I Lost the Game.

-Lord Was

why not just get IM? It's gonna take a long time otherwise

I should join in teh chat to learn too