Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows 7

Default Windows 7

Windows 7. Anyone use it? It's actually quite great, definitely a major improvement over Vista.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

I'm wondering how fast is it compared to vista, because if it's a lot faster than vista then I'm prolly gonna install it tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

Yes I have Windows 7 installed, sooo much better than Vista but I do find that it's improvements are mostly based up on Leopard XD

Vash: With the functionality of a Windows OS, OH SNAP!

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Area51_Hacker2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

It's like Deja Vu.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Yeah my new vista computer's motherboard went bad, so I'm gonna have to replace it. Thinking of getting something with a free upgrade to 7. Think its worth it? From the reviews I have read it is quite something, better than the memory hog Vista anyway. Anyone like the SuperBar?

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    Yeah my new vista computer's motherboard went bad, so I'm gonna have to replace it. Thinking of getting something with a free upgrade to 7. Think its worth it? From the reviews I have read it is quite something, better than the memory hog Vista anyway. Anyone like the SuperBar?
    Yes, at first I found it irritating, but the SuperBar is awesome.

Suppose I should upgrade. There is a free one still out right?

You can still download the release candidate, but you can also download the final (RTM) version from *cough*the internet*cough*.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    You can still download the release candidate, but you can also download the final (RTM) version from *cough*the internet*cough*.

With the RTM, does it have the March 1st restart every 2 hours crap?

The release canditate does, but the final rtm shouldn`t. But you have to magically make it appear somehow on your puter (final version)
    Last edited by siestacat; 08-14-2009 at 08:39 PM.