Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions!!

Yes, I did re download both the installer & extractor. I checked and rechecked that I am using the right folder as well. I did everything you said & still no change!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sora1234 For This Useful Post:

This is so strange b/c the town loads fine on the computer, but once I go to the wii and extract it does nothing! But the extractor/install are fine I checked it 1,000's times!! I am so totally over it!! I don't know what is going on!! I even uploaded a new town and it won't load the new game!

Blog Entries

Do the installer or extractor give any errors or anything? Such as ret-1, no disc detected, anything like that?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wiifan420 For This Useful Post:

No, it does not. No errors of any sort.

I think I know why. I had this problem before. It won't replace the saves you already have so you have to delete your AC:CF save data.
    Well that's happened to me once or twice so that should work.
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Liniscool For This Useful Post:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sora1234 For This Useful Post:

Ok I will try to delete my save data. Do I just delete the whole folder off from the sd card?

I did not update it as of yet. I have 4.0 still.

Are you sure you are not accidentally selecting the Extractor instead of the Installer? That has happened to people plenty of times.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8