Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions!!

Unhappy Questions!!

Hi! I have a question about my sd card. I have gecko & homebrew. I play animla crossing and the both sd cards that I have aren't working propperly. When I go to extract/install it doesn't do either. The town on the sd card is not the town on the computer. My other SD card doesn't work with extract.install only gecko. I just bought a new SD card and the same thing is happening. Do you know what the problem may be?

What kind of card is it? If it's an SDHC card (over 2GB) then it won't work because the Savegame installer/extractor programs don't support SDHC at this time. Instead, you could use the Savegame manager program, which supports SDHC and has the functionality of the savegame installer/extractor in one app. However, I believe the savegame manager requires a cIOS.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pimpsahoy For This Useful Post:

confirm on the cIOS

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Area51_Hacker2 For This Useful Post:

The SD cards that I have are both 1 gb. They are both for Wii. They both worked up until 2 days ago! It's very odd what's going on. I don't know if its' the computer or the Wii. I did buy a new SD card and I did extract from the Wii and the same exact thing happened! The town is not the same on the computer & the Wii. But gecko is working. Thanks so much for helping!!

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell View Post
    The SD cards that I have are both 1 gb. They are both for Wii. They both worked up until 2 days ago! It's very odd what's going on. I don't know if its' the computer or the Wii. I did buy a new SD card and I did extract from the Wii and the same exact thing happened! The town is not the same on the computer & the Wii. But gecko is working. Thanks so much for helping!!

Hmm.... Did you try reformating your sd card?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sora1234 For This Useful Post:

mmm try fat32

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Area51_Hacker2 For This Useful Post:

Yes, I did try to reformating it, it still did not work! Not sure what else to do.

Blog Entries

Try redownloading the extractor yet?

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:

Make sure the right folder is used when using ACToolkit or when copying the folder from SD card to computer and vice versa?

Or this could be unsolved mysteries...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to conanac For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Try redownloading the extractor yet?
    In addition to what Maniac said if you use the Homebrew browser to install the the extractor then you know it's going to definitely correctly installed.

Run us through your process of editing just to make sure you haven't made a mistake like put the save in the wrong directory

EDIT: Oh and open your town in town view just to check your getting your town out in the first place

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Area51_Hacker2 For This Useful Post: