Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Action Replay DS (help please)

Default Action Replay DS (help please)

okay so ive had my action replay for quite some time now and i havent had any problems, when i got my new computer i installed all the drivers i needed for the 64bit version of vista so the action replay can work. so everything is fine up until this point. the ARDS is properly shown under the USBIO tab and my computer recognizes it. but my action replay code manager still doesnt recognize it. what should i do? all my ARDS codes are deleted and it sucks manually putting those long codes in that end up not working if you miss one letter or number.

Blog Entries

In general the ards use to not work with vista.. buuuttt
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6165224AAlDjxP

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

yeah i know i saw that, i did everything i was supposed to and my code manager still doesnt recognize it. i have firmware 1.54, and theres no way i can upgrade it because my code manager wont recognize it

umm.... anyone?

I had the same problem I later baught a AR media edition to see how it was and its code manager worked on vista with no problem I now lost the disk sadly but I'm shure you can find a download for it somewhere

I had the same problem. I just used compatibilty mode (the xp one). Worked fine. I had the same firmware and the same disc.Try it and report back.

ill try the media edition,

what do u mean by compatibility mode?

Blog Entries

I had this problem, I had version 1.60, I went onto datel's website, but at that time they didn't have a link to a download or anything, they just said "please purchase a new action replay, the ones on the shelf now are compatible with vista"
    greedy buttheads XD

man.... thats bullcrap... i dont have the cash to buy a new action replay... money is really tight..

i tried looking for the action replay media edition code manager but i couldnt find a download anywhere...

anyone know any way of solving my problem or upgrading my firmware?

Well if they new ones on the shelf look alike the one you have, then buy the one on the shelf, open the case carefully, put urs insid, and return it and say you didnt need it anymore. Ive done that with like 10 broken ARs. I always get my money back xD

When money is tight, you have to start thinking of how to rip off stores.

LMAO i havent thought of that.

i like to keep things legit but maybe i should change that *wink*