Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Dsi Homebrew Update thread

Talking Nintendo Dsi Homebrew Update thread

Dsi Homebrew Timeline from Dsibrew.com

9 July 09: Team Twiizers successfully ran DSi-Mode Homebrew. More details can be found over at HackMii

24 July 09: The Drunken Coders team have made a speed comparison of the old DS and DSi using Wintermute's "Cooking Coach" exploit. They have posted the results on their blog

29 July 09 Nintendo has released System Menu 1.4 in Japan.

30 July 09 Nintendo has released System Menu 1.4 in Europe and in Australia.

3 August 09 Nintendo has released System Menu 1.4 in North America.

6 August 09 (Unreleased) R4i working on System Menu 1.4? (Unconfirmed. GBAtemp.net link: [1])

7 August 09: Datel is planning on releasing Action Replay DSi on September 8th. Click for product page: [1]

Dsi Update 1.4

Facebook support in "Nintendo DSi Camera" application. You can now share your photos in your facebook account.
    New version of Nintendo DSi Browser (Opera 9.50/507)
    All Flashcards blocked.

Keep the status of Dsi Homebrew up to date here,even if its only the small things.

Even looks like the R4i Movie isn't a fake =D. lol but honestly who uploads pictures to facebook from their DSi? I like the new browser. Fixed some bugs and a bit faster than the old version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp638J28epQ - I take it this is just to play DS compatiable homebrew as opposed to new DSi homebrew?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    R4i Movie?

Moonshell? Is that what your speaking of?
    When I said R4i movie I meant the movie showing the guy running an R4i on system menu 1.4J.

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp638J28epQ - I take it this is just to play DS compatiable homebrew as opposed to new DSi homebrew?
    There really isn't any "DSi Homebrew" yet (and sorry, can't view the video right now... computer issues). I am presuming that is the video of the mario kart exploit or the fifa 08. Both of those are DS mode, so it would be just like homebrew on the DS. We want extra specs. If I am wrong on what the video is, please let me know (and you could run DS homebrew in DSi mode as far as I know).

New on DSiBrew This morning :
    7 August 09: Datel is planning on releasing Action Replay DSi on September 8th. Click for product page: [1]

No the video is a guy putting an R4 into his DSi and it loading

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Oh. either R4i or photoshopped =D. Or Dsi flash cart with r4 logo

Blog Entries

If im not mistaken I think moonshell supports avi files. Or maybe just mpeg.....

I use AnyVideoCnverter, the free version. Converts most anything to most anything. DSMPlayer, DSPlayer, DSOrganize (Everything but video) are some out there. Google list of DS homebrew and look at it.
    Last edited by siestacat; 08-08-2009 at 09:22 AM. Reason: added content