Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wii Speak MicroPhone Help

im not installing anything cuzz of risk,could it be cuzz im using a dvd+rw?
    could this be why?
    xJohnnx

Quote Originally Posted by xJohnnx View Post
    it says "wii speak not detected" and i allready tried it with my friends,so yea

whenever i try to go to the settingsIN THE CONDUIT it says the following,
    "wii speak not DETECTED"!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

whenever i try to go to the settings ON THE CONDUIT it says the following,
    "wii speak not DETECTED"!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

He already tried hyperonion

Maybe that the reason your backup isnt working.I read somewhere that Dvd-rs work better.Any way just install preloader and change your wiis Ios to 249.

yea dvdr's are better. I'm pretty sure that the wii dosen't have a dvd-rw reader so i'm suprised.Look at you other thread about 4.0 and you'll see i posted the 4.1 updater.

try my method if u have preloader/bootmii
    Last edited by hyperonion; 08-02-2009 at 08:43 AM.

im sorry, i dont have preloader nor bootmii,preloader im scared of it bricking my wii,
    bootmii i dont knowcuzz i dont like it cuzz it scares me too cuzz i thought i bricked my wii twice cuzz it took a long time to boot up,so yea,
    xJohnnx

**** ur really safe about this stuff. Preloader prevents bricks.

Fun fact! Preloader bricks your wii on april first! then it unbricks it.

lol, wat do you mean?
    xJohnnx

dang you are really safe about getting bricked.

And it will brick ur wii on april first few people know how to get passed it(i think.) which means it only bricks it on april first. NO OTHER DAY!

Quote Originally Posted by xJohnnx View Post
    lol, wat do you mean?

April 1 is April fools day so as a joke preloader bricks your wii but to unbrick it all you must do is press A multiple times. I believe you would have to download and install it on april 1.The wiibrew site says "On April 1st, Preloader 0.29 bricks your Wii only for April 1st. If you keep pressing A, you can get past it. So don't freak out and try to repair it. "

lol the lamest way possible to do a April 1st, a screen with a wall that says "your wii has been bricked" for a minute would be way funnier

Fun fact your wii taking a long time to load in no way means it's bricked, boot mii is on SD card simply pop the SD card out before booting and it will boot normally...

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    lol the lamest way possible to do a April 1st, a screen with a wall that says "your wii has been bricked" for a minute would be way funnier

Fun fact your wii taking a long time to load in no way means it's bricked, boot mii is on SD card simply pop the SD card out before booting and it will boot normally...
    Im getting him to install preloader

I already sent the files to him