Thread: a little help please?

Post a little help please?

I know this is not the right place to ask this but i really need some help >_>
    well you see, i got 500 subscribers today (yay) and i wanted to make a very special map , so well if you guys can give me some ideas that would be really helpful.
    here's my idea list so far:
    - pacmap (made the map already )
    - Resetti - Insane Edition ( 10 mins of resetti talking.)
    - ac300 (like a ac version of the movie 300)
    - Resident Evil ac edition ( set date to halloween, out all the neighbors' houses in one place, and close it of with rocks and place the gate there too, so the hallowieners (lol) would be the zombies)
    Thats all i guess, i would really appreciate your help guys.
    here's my youtube btw
    http://www.youtube.com/thedarkfighter92

for the futuristic map i have to put patterns everywhere, like robo patterns and like i cant think of anything else, all i can think of is patterns...lol
    Last edited by DDD; 07-24-2009 at 10:26 PM. Reason: typo :p

Quote Originally Posted by Sora1234 View Post
    Maybe a town map theme that looks like a youtube video screen
    but that wouldnt be rlly fun...

Hmm..,..

Castlevania Judgment theme?

On wifi you could have you guests go to different parts of the Castlevania theme maze.Supply them all with different weapons such as sabers and axes.Supply yourself with a weapon,and follow the maze.If you confront an enemy aka the guests you must fight them using weapons.Then the first person to hit the other person 3 times wins.If a guest wins you must switch spots with the guest and they may start the maze.However if you were to defeat the guest you will keep following the maze,defeating guests until you complete it.The first one to complete the maze wins.

Hmm..,..

Castlevania Judgment theme?

On wifi you could have you guests go to different parts of the Castlevania theme maze.Supply them all with different weapons such as sabers and axes.Supply yourself with a weapon,and follow the maze.If you confront an enemy aka the guests you must fight them using weapons.Then the first person to hit the other person 3 times wins.If a guest wins you must switch spots with the guest and they may start the maze.However if you were to defeat the guest you will keep following the maze,defeating guests until you complete it.The first one to complete the maze wins.
    sounds good but wouldnt it be boring for the guests for me to arrive?

Ok then put a timer on it

Or maybe have them also roam around the maze looking for you and if they find you and you defeat them they must head over to the gate

That way everyones busy doing something
    Good idea
    i'll make the map tomorrow