Thread: Corrupted Problem

Default Corrupted Problem

The Animal Crossing: City Folk file cannot be used because the data is corrupted.

What do I do?

If the save file isn't there, your stuck. Also, depending on your system menu version you could download or create another save file.

You should have saved your original RVFOREST.DAT file to your computer when you first loaded Homebrew, if indeed you did. If so, just copy it back to WIISAVES/RUUE/RVFOREST.DAT on your chip. Make sure you also have an apps folder with the following folder under it: Homebrew_browser, save-extractor, & save-installer. Then load it through Homebrew back on to your Wii.

PS, if you don't have the RVFOREST.DAT file, have someone send you theirs. You can use that and then edit their town to something you like with ACToolkit. Hopefully you saved your Friend codes somewhere so you can reinstall them as well

You might have too many codes running. Disabling some codes always works for me

"You should have saved your original RVFOREST.DAT file to your computer when you first loaded Homebrew, if indeed you did. If so, just copy it back to WIISAVES/RUUE/RVFOREST.DAT on your chip. Make sure you also have an apps folder with the following folder under it: Homebrew_browser, save-extractor, & save-installer. Then load it through Homebrew back on to your Wii.

PS, if you don't have the RVFOREST.DAT file, have someone send you theirs. You can use that and then edit their town to something you like with ACToolkit. Hopefully you saved your Friend codes somewhere so you can reinstall them as well"
    I was hoping not to do all that.

"You might have too many codes running. Disabling some codes always works for me"
    Tried that, didnt work.

I just loaded a new save.