Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Banned Discusion

Question Online Banned Discusion

A few threads ago were people talking about getting banned and that Nintendo would scan your wii for HBC. Somebody sad, wait on the true answer about getting banned etc. But I never heard the answer so...whats treu and not treu about Big N is scanning your wii, use online cheats, have HBC installed?
    Features:
    » Create your own profile page
    » Place mini-updates like Twitter
    » Add your town specefications
    » Upload videos and pictures
    » And much more...

Wink

So far it only seems to hapen if you use hacks DURING a wifi session (mario kart wii, brawl, etc)

If they find hacks in your wii active during wifi, they can shut down your wifi and you must Reformat your wii to ever wifi again. And somehow after reformatted, you cant take your dumped gamesaves (b4 formatting)and put them onto the reformatted wii

Sorry but, what is reformatting?
    Features:
    » Create your own profile page
    » Place mini-updates like Twitter
    » Add your town specefications
    » Upload videos and pictures
    » And much more...

Its in settings, reformat. It wipes EVERYTHING, back to how it came in the white box.
    No save data, no nothing

INCLUDING download tickets which means no going to the shop channel to reclaim your VC or WiiWare games.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

idk, i haven't been banned yet for using hacks. i don't know of many people who got banned.

How is it then that people use walk through walls with friends on youtube?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

Seems they only bann on competition things...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Seems they only bann on competition things...
    Exactly. I have looked into this as much as I could ever since the "scare". I found that it only seemed to happen during the competitions. I use codes in AC all the time and have never had a problem. I refuse to do so on Mario Kart though. I have seen others use codes when I play worldwide wifi races though. They seem to not be getting caught then.

My animal crossing wild world is banned from wifi all my games work on wifi exsept that one and if you want to format and keep your VC just link your VC account with your nintendo account so when you format you just need to log in